What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My Story

damnitcarnes

Hey All,
Just wanted to see if anybody would be interested in my story. I just got accepted into CU, and I am pursuing to eventually walk-on to the team in 2019. (I'm a transfer from CSU-P so I have to sit out). I am 25 years old however, but I am working out everyday and just want to inspire anybody to go after their dreams no matter your age. My first CU game I ever witnessed was 62-36 over Nebraska. Ever since then I wanted to play for CU. I played on a very bad high school team in Colorado Springs, and just worked many jobs after high school, but now that I got into CU, the fire to play again is overwhelming. Anyways, I love this site and I would appreciate any support I could get.

You can follow me at:
Twitter: @JCarnes85
Instagram: @JCarnes8

Go Buffs! Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hey All,
Just wanted to see if anybody would be interested in my story. I just got accepted into CU, and I am pursuing to eventually walk-on to the team in 2019. (I'm a transfer from CSU-P so I have to sit out). I am 25 years old however, but I am working out everyday and just want to inspire anybody to go after their dreams no matter your age. My first CU game I ever witnessed was 62-36 over Nebraska. Ever since then I wanted to play for CU. I played on a very bad high school team in Colorado Springs, and just worked many jobs after high school, but now that I got into CU, the fire to play again is overwhelming. Anyways, I love this site and I would appreciate any support I could get.

You can follow me at:
Twitter: @JCarnes85
Instagram: @JCarnes8

Go Buffs! Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Best of luck to you. The pride and tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak!

Awesome, good luck to you! Hoping it's an amazing journey for you and that you have a Laser Rocket Arm.65-230-pound-quarterback-with-a-laser-rocket-arm.jpg

Hope you are able to chase all your dreams. Good luck.

Nobody can take away your experiences in life.

wishing you the best.

(I'm a guy who was thrown out of CU for discipline and academics, but came back 10 years later, graduated and graduated from CU Law. You can do it bud).

Go Buffs

More proof that you can't get rid of cockroaches and lawyers.

Go get ‘em, my friend.

I’m rooting for you!

Attitude gets you a long way in life. I think you are a person that is just going to succeed in life no matter what happens on the football field.

What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore -
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over -
Like a syrupy sweet?
Maybe it just sags like a heavy load.
Or does it explode?

- Langston Hughes

Hoping your career blows up.