What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Na Na Na Hey Hey Good Bye!

77buff

Think we can get the CU band to play this when Callahan takes the field with The Little Red for the last time at Folsom?:lol:

We should be playing some kind of song that encourages his retention, not something that celebrates his departure.

Don't think he or any of his staff may want to stick around. ESPN is reporting that Lincoln police are looking for someone who made life threats to Kevin Cosgrove.:wow:

Don't think he or any of his staff may want to stick around. ESPN is reporting that Lincoln police are looking for someone who made death threats to Kevin Cosgrove.:wow:

fixed it for ya!

We should be playing some kind of song that encourages his retention, not something that celebrates his departure.

A retention song...
Wierd Al has a little diddy called 'Constipated' based on Avril's 'Complicated' that would work. "Cheese round the clock is getting me blocked..."

"Take this job and shove it" would be hilarious.

check this out
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3111571

Things are gettin weird in Lincoln!

No sh**. Some posters on their boards have put TOs picture in the sig line with words like "He is Risen!" and "In TO we trust".

I think their fans still haven't figured out that the game is changed so much in the last 15 years that its virtually impossible to put together a streak like they had going ever again. Minimum GPA's, scholie reductions, Loss of partial qualifiers, and the coaching carousel have made it much harder. Also, the quality of coaching is vastly improved now among their peers and near peers and even teams that are not their peers.

I get the comparison, but TO played for The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Most Husker fans still live under the delusion that the success of the Osborne years are just around the corner. Problem is the West Coast offense like the Osborne years is a thing of the past. If I was Cosgrove, I'd be concerned for my family.

I get the comparison, but TO played for The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Most Husker fans still live under the delusion that the success of the Osborne years are just around the corner. Problem is the West Coast offense like the Osborne years is a thing of the past. If I was Cosgrove, I'd be concerned for my family.

They have murder on their minds...

Think we can get the CU band to play this when Callahan takes the field with The Little Red for the last time at Folsom?:lol:
That will be fun if the Buffs win if we lose I think we should keep our pie holes shut

I would love that but it should be at the end of the game if we are winning, which I believe we will.:thumbsup:

Back