What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

National Champion pick.

BuffLuke80

Club Member
Club Member
I think there are several who are capable. If I had to pick right now, I'd go with North Carolina. They have everything you need, guard play and inside guys too. What say you?

Hate to say it but KU is playing as well as anyone right now but that doesn't been squat given that 3-4 weeks from now is when it really counts. Right now I'd probably pick Villanova to repeat. For a darkhorse I'd pick West Virginia.

Hate to say it but KU is playing as well as anyone right now but that doesn't been squat given that 3-4 weeks from now is when it really counts. Right now I'd probably pick Villanova to repeat. For a darkhorse I'd pick West Virginia.
West Virginia is interesting. They damn near lost today.

UCLA can be it when they are on. That game against CU wa ridiculous. Also hate saying it but Oregon. An he that good as well. Going with the PAC this year.

UCLA can be it when they are on. That game against CU wa ridiculous. Also hate saying it but Oregon. An he that good as well. Going with the PAC this year.

When they play their "A" game, I don't think anyone in the country can beat UCLA. But I tend not to trust teams that win with their offense since O will slump for a night. Not that UCLA's defense is bad, but it's only good rather than elite.

With Nova and their lack of size/ inside presence, I don't think they can shoot like they did last year again. Hard for a team to be that hot for 3 weeks.

I think this is the year that Kansas does it in the tourney.

This has been said soooo many times. It usually results in tears on the copy of the office tourney pick sheet.

The blue bloods - UNC, KY, KS, and UCLA might walk away with the 1 seeds this year. But I wouldn't count out a Nova, Virginia, or even Dook stealing the trophy.

Yeah, Kansas just scored like 30 points in 11 minutes to come back on Oklahoma. Impressive.

Yeah crazy. Mason reminds me of Chris Paul, a little smaller, dude can ball though. They turned it on but don't make a habit of that. Atmosphere is way different in the tournament.

fUCLA. Big, deep bench, good shooting. Deep back-court where tourneys are won. I don't think many teams can match up overall with them. Maybe UNC. Kansas can match-up with UCLA in the backcourt but not up front.

I haven't seen Nova this year yet. How are their BIGs?

UCLA 11 Washington 0 after two minutes. I guess I'll be watching something else.

JaySquawks lose to TCU in the Big 12 quarters.

KU probably still a 1-seed in the Dance. But now it's actually a question.

Also, TCU probably can't get on the right side of the Bubble to get an at-large. If they lose a conference tourney game, they're at 15 losses. You don't get an at-large with 15 losses.

Love how wide open it is these days. As much as I hate to say it... ...I don't think there's a better team than UNC right now. With that said, if Arizona gets a 1 and can make it to FF - they're playing home games. For the conference, I wouldn't mind that.

KU looks great, but I never bet on KU - they will fold. UCLA looks great, but I'm not betting on Alford. Kentucky looks great too.

With all that said, every year, my pick is of course, Duke. And don't let your hatred get in the way - don't sleep on them.

It's not gonna happen since it hasn't happened in over 30 years (1985 Big East), but the Pac-12 has a legitimate shot at putting 3 teams into the Final Four with Oregon, UCLA and Arizona. Every one of those teams has the size and firepower to go all the way.

Love how wide open it is these days. As much as I hate to say it... ...I don't think there's a better team than UNC right now. With that said, if Arizona gets a 1 and can make it to FF - they're playing home games. For the conference, I wouldn't mind that.

KU looks great, but I never bet on KU - they will fold. UCLA looks great, but I'm not betting on Alford. Kentucky looks great too.

With all that said, every year, my pick is of course, Duke. And don't let your hatred get in the way - don't sleep on them.
Grayson has to pick it up for them to win imho. Also, they need to fix issues on D as well. Giles needs to continue to make strides too.

Back