What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NC game has me torn.

fatbuff

I cant take any more of the UT fan arrogance, and I want to knock out that little cheap shot knee blocking bitch Shipley. Tx fans are becoming like USC fans used to be when they would think that they knew more about football because thier team was successful.

Worse than that is a buddy of mine from Alabama that is now Tide #1 fan. Ive known this guy for about 10 years and never knew he was a college football fan much less a Bama fan. Then last year rolls around and he is now sporting the Bama ballcap which I thought was just because he was from Alabama. Little did I know he was just catching the virus.
A couple months ago we are invited to a BBQ at his house. He has the big Tide flag in the front yard, his wife and kids are wearing the garb, and all he wants to talk about now is college football (Which he knows next to nothing about). The guy didnt even go to college in Alabama and I have to deal with this ****? I fear if Bama wins this game Im not going to be able to stand this guy, that I used to like until he caught the bandwagon fan syndrome.
This college football season has to be the most distressing I can remember. I just want this year to be over.

Yeah, that's a tough situation.. Horn fans for the most part will be arrogant regardless if they win or lose in the NC but if Bama wins you will have to hear from your bandwagon friend about how great Bama is forever.. So it would personally benefit you if Texas wins.. :thumbsup:

On a side note, I'm rooting for a good game but I think Texas will have a hard time beating Bama..

The talk that Texas has no chance in this game should help Texas a bit though...

I cant take any more of the UT fan arrogance, and I want to knock out that little cheap shot knee blocking bitch Shipley. Tx fans are becoming like USC fans used to be when they would think that they knew more about football because thier team was successful.

Worse than that is a buddy of mine from Alabama that is now Tide #1 fan. Ive known this guy for about 10 years and never knew he was a college football fan much less a Bama fan. Then last year rolls around and he is now sporting the Bama ballcap which I thought was just because he was from Alabama. Little did I know he was just catching the virus.
A couple months ago we are invited to a BBQ at his house. He has the big Tide flag in the front yard, his wife and kids are wearing the garb, and all he wants to talk about now is college football (Which he knows next to nothing about). The guy didnt even go to college in Alabama and I have to deal with this ****? I fear if Bama wins this game Im not going to be able to stand this guy, that I used to like until he caught the bandwagon fan syndrome.
This college football season has to be the most distressing I can remember. I just want this year to be over.
Pull for Texas.

For the record, Shipley is a quality individual and the best WR in college football.

Arrogance, arrogance, arrogance. Has there ever been a team that wins consistently which has a fan base that has not been labeled arrogant?

FatBuff, I'm sure that when CU was riding high you were the model of humility. Just speculating as I don't know you from Adam.

By the way, calling someone a cheap shotter is classic loser talk. When all else fails you can fall back on that and a few others on the list: classless fans, arrogant fans, thug players, etc.

Weak.

By the way, calling someone a cheap shotter is classic loser talk. When all else fails you can fall back on that and a few others on the list: classless fans, arrogant fans, thug players, etc.

Weak.
:confused: Don't understand your anger here, although I do understand your doucheyness, you can't help it, being a Texas fan and all. Shipley IS a cheap shotting bitch. He cut blocked Jsmith away from the play when we played you guys.

I ususally root for the Big XII no matter what - but Texas is so arrogant that I am rooting against them. And this comes from someone who pulls for Nebraska in bowl games.

:confused: Don't understand your anger here, although I do understand your doucheyness, you can't help it, being a Texas fan and all. Shipley IS a cheap shotting bitch. He cut blocked Jsmith away from the play when we played you guys.
Ok right, the guy has been playing football for 6 years at UT and is generally recognized as beign a very good guy yet expert angry interweb poster picks a play or two out of thousands to prove that he's dirty.

Makes sense to me!

Totally dude. Arguing that Ship is a decent guy is over the top! It's an outrage! Oh, the arrogance!!!

Exactly. It's not like you were calling people losers or mocking people for pointing out that a UT player cheap shotted somebody. That kind of arrogance is what really turns people off. Kudos to you for proving TU fans are above that sort of thing... :thumbsup:

I can't imagine what Fatbuff is thinking calling wHorn fans arrogant... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Put that aside guys. You gotta go for Texas here. Rooting for Bama is about as horrible as it gets.

EDIT: I have to say, HornBuff is the oddest poster on Allbuffs (and that is saying something). I have never seen someone openly mock and trash talk a team they supposedly like.

Exactly. It's not like you were calling people losers or mocking people for pointing out that a UT player cheap shotted somebody. That kind of arrogance is what really turns people off. Kudos to you for proving TU fans are above that sort of thing... :thumbsup:

Ok fine, UT fans are arrogant.

Maybe you guys can teach me something. Your humility is well earned and fully justified.

Dude's a Horn fan plain and simple. Not a CU fan in any way, shape or form. Sorry, but it's pretty much impossible to claim to be a fan of two teams from the same conference.

:lol:

Put that aside guys. You gotta go for Texas here. Rooting for Bama is about as horrible as it gets.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were an Auburn fan.... :cool:

I'm kind of going into this game curious about what will happen. No hard core rooting interest either way. Generally when that happens I find myself rooting for one team or the other, but not really sure which it will be until the game starts... :huh:

My teams are, in this order:

1. CU

2. Arky

3. Bama

4. FSU

Easy call here, Roll Tide.

I was going to root for Bama regardless, but now I am going to root against Texas just because of "HornBuff". This guy is annoying.

He is a troll that doesn't know it. Whenever anyone says something negative about TU, he busts in defending them while completely trashing the Buffs. Yet he claims his #2 team is the Buffs....so that's weird. HornBuff, do you think that everyone on here should have CU #1 and then TU #2? Many of us have TU at #11 in the Big XII. Get used to your team being bashed.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were an Auburn fan.... :cool:

I'm kind of going into this game curious about what will happen. No hard core rooting interest either way. Generally when that happens I find myself rooting for one team or the other, but not really sure which it will be until the game starts... :huh:

:smile2:

To be honest, I would not mind it too much if Bama won. I just want to see a good game between two very good teams.

Pulling for the whorns but do not think they win it. I want to keep as many championships in the Big XII as possible. We need all of the shared money we can get (TV, Conf Championship games, Bowls, BCS Bowls, etc).

**** Texas. I work with a bunch of damn Texans and they could use a little smack-down. Pricks.

Bama = #2 for me right now. Saban reminds me alot of Gary Barnett. Their defense still practices the art of tackle football, and their O will run it right down your throat.

And whorn fans are arrogant to no end (Yes. Worse than other schools with good programs).

Back