What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA grants transfer waiver for Virginia QB Phillip Sims

You guys are barking up the wrong tree, asking this lamb to do anything but fling poo or parrot Icon propaganda is the sound of one hand clapping.

The OL has been a constant bright spot for CSU over the years.

It's the defense that has sucked (and QB)
How good did you think Pete Thomas was going into last season? Be honest now, I'm sure we could look up the archives at Lambnation.

How good did you think Pete Thomas was going into last season? Be honest now, I'm sure we could look up the archives at Lambnation.
Well when you set an NCAA record, you'd think he would be good.

Not like it matters. He's gone now (luckily)

I remember him being very high on him. Touting his NCAA record completion % for a freshmen. Also Nwoke was 1100 yards not 1300

Well when you set an NCAA record, you'd think he would be good.

Not like it matters. He's gone now (luckily)

I mean sure I was impressive that he bedded 115 goats in a single 72 hour period, but I probably wouldn't brag about that NCAA record unless I went to a podunk ag school.... oh I just made a sad panda.

I remember him being very high on him. Touting his NCAA record completion % for a freshmen. Also Nwoke was 1100 yards not 1300
So, you are saying that sometimes Mr. Gasm is overly optimistic based on cherry picking select stats from past results of his players and ignoring other stats that might suggest he is being unrealistic in his evaluations? Shocking.

I like Nwoke and wouldn't mind him on the buffs at all but he rushed for 60% of his yards in 3 games against MWC teams.

So, you are saying that sometimes Mr. Gasm is overly optimistic based on cherry picking select stats from past results of his players and ignoring other stats that might suggest he is being unrealistic in his evaluations? Shocking.
Cherry picking stats?

So an 1100 yard rusher off like 4 starts isn't good? Or the OL that easily has a combined 60 starts for our starters

Cherry picking stats?

So an 1100 yard rusher off like 4 starts isn't good? Or the OL that easily has a combined 60 starts for our starters
I see you are trying to pretend you didn't just reference Pistol Pete's completion % and are instead trying to turn the discussion to something else. Sad I am for you.

Cherry picking stats?

now it is four starts? so why didn't he start all games last year if he is so awesome?

How many folks are left now that the police are out of the way? Oh wait .....

That's right, your o/line should be stellar. Same one that gave up 20+ sacks during the spring game? Oh, okay .....

You still have a punter, right?

Cherry picking stats?

Nwoke's 2011 stats:

Against AFA, UNLV, & SDSU
74 carries for 657 yards, and 4 TD's (average of 8.9 yrds per carry and 58% of his total rushing for the year)

Against the rest of the 9 game schedule
126 carries for 473 yards, and 4 TD's (average of 3.8 yards per carry and 42% of his total rushing for the year)

I wonder if the teams he was playing against had anything to do with his stats last year?

1130 yards = 1300 yards

Did you get your degree in Math from CSU?

At least until we kick their ass, after that he will leave on his own. :lol:

No, he will return trying to convince us that despite what the results are on the scoreboard that CSU is in fact the better team, that CSU actually won the game but was cheated out of it, that CSU deserved to win the game and would win the next 6 or 7 games against CU, etc.

He will include at least one "Derp." and three "Fact" as is that makes what he is saying any closer to being understandable or valid.

For him to do otherwise would indicate an intelligence on his part that he has so far failed to show us at any point.

Nah, keep him around a lil longer- at least till season starts. He's been a more entertaining troll than tini.

Meh, he's so easy that I get the draw. Just feel like these threads have repeated themselves 1000x already. However, I get the offseason boredom.

Back