What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Round of 32 - Day 2

One of the most entertaining tourney games I have ever seen. How long until we find out this whole operation is dirty as can be?

Awww, poor Mountain Weenie Conference didn't make it out of the first weekend of the tourney. But hey, that doesn't mean they aren't the best with their super amazing conference RPI.

So Cinderella's not legal age yet?

No ... does that turn you on?

images

Yes TNT/TBS/CBS ... I'd LOVE to check out on the ending of the Ole Miss - LaSalle game ... but who the **** has "TruTV"?

****ing assholes. :bang:

Is Creighton trying to be Duke-Midwest? They have the exact same colors and the exact same unis ... looks like a damn intrasquad scrimmage.

Awww, poor Mountain Weenie Conference didn't make it out of the first weekend of the tourney. But hey, that doesn't mean they aren't the best with their super amazing conference RPI.

Well put, meanwhile that terribly overrated and inferior PAC has two teams in the sweet 16. My surprise was that I expected the B1G to fall flat on their face but they have 4 teams in with Illinois still to play.

The "best conference in America" went 2-5 in the tourney, with losses to LaSalle, Harvard and Florida Gulf Coast (along with Louisville and a horribly underseeded Oregon team)

The "best conference in America" went 2-5 in the tourney, with losses to LaSalle, Harvard and Florida Gulf Coast (along with Louisville and a horribly underseeded Oregon team)

:huh:

Oregon didn't play a MWC team.

One less B1G going to the S16 is a good thing.

I-L-L...B-Y-E

Sparty, Wolverines, Hoosiers and Buckeyes all moving on. That's a quarter of the remaining field. One in each bracket.

Zona and Kansas are on assignment to tip the conf distribution back into balance in the E8.

Mountain West is the 1st conference with 3 losses to teams seeded 12th or worse in a single NCAA Tournament (Round of 64 or later)

LaSalle is a pretty good academic institution isn't it? So, how do you explain that not one of the starting 5 know which state Wichita St. is located?

LaSalle is a pretty good academic institution isn't it? So, how do you explain that not one of the starting 5 know which state Wichita St. is located?

We don't teach geography any more. And, really, unless you're from the midwest why would you know anything about Wichita?

Back