What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament First Round (yes, first round, playin doesn't count!) 3.20.14

wsp4820

Evan Battey Fan Account
Club Member
Junta Member
It begins.

The March Madness Live site is set us so poorly this year. You can't see scores of other games or switch to other games without stopping the feed of the game you are already watching. So dumb.

It begins.

The March Madness Live site is set us so poorly this year. You can't see scores of other games or switch to other games without stopping the feed of the game you are already watching. So dumb.

Also you can, there is a "scores" button in the bottom left of the video feed if you hover your cursor over it. Toggles the scoreboard over the screen and you can click between games.

Also you can, there is a "scores" button in the bottom left of the video feed if you hover your cursor over it. Toggles the scoreboard over the screen and you can click between games.

Rep! Still not as good as last year's set up, but it's better than I thought. Last year was great because all the scores were below the video feed and games would turn red when they were nearing the end or if it was an upset alert.

Good thing they got rid of that so I can see the map of from where people have tweeted about the tournament. That's really what I'm most interested to learn.

I've got Dayton in this one. I'm just not a believer in Ohio State this season. Perfect record against a non-conference schedule that was beneath them (like CU circa 2010 level scheduling) followed by a mediocre B1G season. Matta's a great coach and the cupboard is never bare at OSU, but they don't have much firepower this season.

I cant seem to find this "scores" button. OSU has pulled ahead now. gone on something like a 13-2 run

is anyone elses NCAA app sucking ass? I have yet to see any solid action of any games. If this continues - I'm going to sh** a brick.

is anyone elses NCAA app sucking ass? I have yet to see any solid action of any games. If this continues - I'm going to sh** a brick.

Same here, I just tried pulling up one of these early games and I keep getting a video connection error. :bang:

The app just pushed an app on my phone, maybe it will work better for you guys once you install the update.

The app just pushed an app on my phone, maybe it will work better for you guys once you install the update.

I actually just installed an update a couple of hours ago. Actually, I was able to pull up the Wiscy game now so maybe it's just hit and miss.

BYU sucks ass. We could have kept it close with them for goodness sake

Not the way the Buffs played today. Would have lost by double digits to every single team in the Pac-12, let alone any team good enough to make the tournament as an at-large.

Not the way the Buffs played today. Would have lost by double digits to every single team in the Pac-12, let alone any team good enough to make the tournament as an at-large.

There's alot of teams that didn't make the tournament that we would've lost to today too

Back