What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

I am not going against a Bill Self team with 4 seniors and a superfrosh starting. Not a great ballhandling team, though, so VCU is a scary draw. Still, I went with KU.
that was my thinking. Also, **** Kansas.

that was my thinking. Also, **** Kansas.

My thinking was that most Buff fans would be saying "**** Kansas" so I should take the favorite and get good odds on picking up a lot of points against you guys.

My thinking was that most Buff fans would be saying "**** Kansas" so I should take the favorite and get good odds on picking up a lot of points against you guys.

I have them playing the championship game.

so am I :woot:! Also, Davidson is giving marquette all they can handle right now.

And I thought our speaker system was ugly.

3224263219_c794dd80ca_b.jpg

I'll be falling out of the first place tie as soon as this Pitt loss goes final.

Today and tomorrow is all about not losing any Sweet 16 or deeper teams, though.

Quick note on the head coach openings this offseason: a big boy program needs to hire Gregg Marshall from Wichita State. UCLA would be a great fit if they have the balls to pull the trigger on a guy who isn't a current Power 6 conference guy.

Quick note on the head coach openings this offseason: a big boy program needs to hire Gregg Marshall from Wichita State. UCLA would be a great fit if they have the balls to pull the trigger on a guy who isn't a current Power 6 conference guy.

Jamie Dixon to USC also feasible

Damm Pitt, there's goes one of my Sweet 16 teams. Four games into this tournament and my bracket is already looking like ****!

I have Marquette in the Sweet 16 but wouldn't mind seeing Davidson win because they're one of the few teams in this state I pull for.

Back