What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

Southern is the best team Gonzaga has played all lol@ WCC.

I told you all in the Bubble Watch thread about this. St Mary's didn't deserve to beat my Toreros in the WCC semi's. And my Toreros, while not terrible, are not a good basketball team.

I just realized how chalky my bracket is. CU is the only double-digit seed I have in the Sweet 16.

Mine too. This year, I felt like all the good mid-major teams ended up getting low seeds. The main double-digit threats for the Sweet 16 are out of the Pac-12, imho.

Kelly Olynyk is really skilled for a big guy. Too bad he looks like a giant douche. Gonzaga sucks.

So the Oregon team we swept is currently running a train on 5 seed Okie Light. Hope things go this well for the rest of the PAC 12 teams.

I got oregon going to the sweet 16. Their hot streak continues looks like. blasting Okie state.

Committee ****ed up Oregon's placement. This isn't a case of being a seed off. This is a case of being 4 or 5 seeds off.

Rough bracket so far for El Gringo...

Meh. As I said in the bracket thread, I did this one with my heart since there is no money on the line. I would gladly see one of my Great 8 team ('Zags) go down in the first round if it means a 16 beating a 1.

Nice effort by Southern. Not exactly a confidence-building win for Gonzaga.

EJ Singler makes a stupid and unnecessary foul.

Fortunately Smart does the same for OSU.

Nice effort by Southern. Not exactly a confidence-building win for Gonzaga.

Does Vegas favor Wichita St in the next game? Probably not because so much public money goes on the zags, but I'd be hammering the Shockers in that game.

Go Pac-12. I would not be opposed if our resident duck decided to make an appearance and gloat with some cheerleader pics.

Back