What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 - Official Day Two Thread

La Salle putting it to Kansas State early. 21-9 at 11:49 of the 1st half.

A10 4-0 with La Salle up double digits on KSJuco. Pretty good showing so far.

La Salle putting it to Kansas State early. 21-9 at 11:49 of the 1st half.

I knew how bad the Big 12 was...but I figured K-state playing in front of a home crowd would lead them to win......I guess I underestimated the worthlessness of the Big 12

Watching this Miami game we are not getting by them if we get by the Illini.

K-State has fought back to within 3 at the under-8 timeout. Creighton and Cincy tied with about 3 mins left.

Stupid Creighton. The refs having been calling flagrant 1 all tournament for elbows and you go high to swinging your arms.

I didn't realize that crybaby Roy has never lost in the round of 64. Hopefully his first loss in this round comes tonight!

I didn't realize that crybaby Roy has never lost in the round of 64. Hopefully his first loss in this round comes tonight!

Well, when you've only been a HC at Kansas and North Carolina it's not exactly blowing me away to have that record.

Well, when you've only been a HC at Kansas and North Carolina it's not exactly blowing me away to have that record.

Yea exactly. Kind of like how everyone says what a great recruiter he is. Hell, Junc could probably recruit that well at KU and UNC.

Back