What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tourney Elite 8

I could see that it was clearly a tib/fib. Was is compound (breaking the skin)?

Way nasty injury.

Most gruesome sport injury I've ever seen...and the Louisville team reaction was one of the most poignant things Ive ever seen...
I've seen several that rank with it. Theisman, Napolean Kaufman, Willis McGahee, Carlton Fisk. But this one was awful.

I saw it once, and the skin looked stretched but not fully broken through. I couldn't rewind and try to examine the replay with the kids in the room....

I saw it once, and the skin looked stretched but not fully broken through. I couldn't rewind and try to examine the replay with the kids in the room....

Below is the photo if anyone really wants to see this. I recommend against it. - buffnik

[hide]
9etypeju.jpg
[/hide]

Refs are doing everything they can to keep Duke in the game (as usual). But it's not working so far. Amazing that the team that's driving to the basket and taking shots in the paint has more fouls called on it than the one missing jump shots. **** Duke.

That Ware injury reminded me a lot of the Donnie Boyce injury at the Big 8 tournament. Was in the band and in attendance for that game. I can still hear the screams. That was the most horrific injury I ever witnessed in person.

**** this ****, I still say we don't need a basketball playoff. #1 vs #2 at the end of the regular season would be more fair.

That Ware injury reminded me a lot of the Donnie Boyce injury at the Big 8 tournament. Was in the band and in attendance for that game. I can still hear the screams. That was the most horrific injury I ever witnessed in person.

If what Rick Pitino said was true and that Ware was yelling to win the game after that injury, then Duke was pretty much ****ed.

I'll take Wichita plus 9.5 against Louisville. Another MVC team, Illinois St, led by 5 in Louisville with a minute to go before the officials took over earlier this season. If I were Marshall, I would just show my team that tape.

**** this ****, I still say we don't need a basketball playoff. #1 vs #2 at the end of the regular season would be more fair.

Explain yourself. And it better be a damned good explanation as to why you'd want to get rid of the best sporting event there is.

You are in the very, very, very small minority. "This ****", assuming you are referring to the upsets, not the injury, is exactly what makes the tournament amazing. Does it alway pit the top 2 teams from the season in the championship game? No. However, the vast majority of time, the winner can stake a claim to being in the argument.

Am I the only one that thinks CUBUFF80 was relishing the excitement of the tourney and making a statement regarding College Football playoffs (like, he's for them)?

Am I the only one that thinks CUBUFF80 was relishing the excitement of the tourney and making a statement regarding College Football playoffs (like, he's for them)?

I read it w/ a note of sarcasm as well.

Back