What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tourney Selection Show - Sunday @ 4pm on CBS

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Give us some love, Selection Committee!

(That's 4pm Mountain Time for you sad ****s who have to live somewhere besides Colorado.)

(That's 4pm Mountain Time for you sad ****s who have to live somewhere besides Colorado.)

I'll may summon the courage to watch, but that would be 5pm Central time. Since your show will start an hour earlier, please don't post the result on AB. I wanna watch first-hand.

Just to further complicate things for any time-challenged posters .... remember that, if you live in a daylight savings time area, you have to set clocks ahead one hour tonight or in the morning. So thats 4 PM Mountain Daylight Time.

Just to further complicate things for any time-challenged posters .... remember that, if you live in a daylight savings time area, you have to set clocks ahead one hour tonight or in the morning. So thats 4 PM Mountain Daylight Time.

Aw ****. Now I just remembered that I lose an hour of sleep tonight. DAMMIT!

it sucks that they wont be doing anything tomorrow at coors for this... like have the team watching with the fans...

How does the selection show work? Do they go one at a time? One to sixteen? Sixteen to one?

How does the selection show work? Do they go one at a time? One to sixteen? Sixteen to one?

They jump around regions usually. Will show half of one region, then half of another region and so on.

They also usually lead off the show by telling us who 4 #1 seeds are. I bet what they will do a little different this year is run the brackets but leave the winners of the 2 at-large first round games blank, and then as the very last thing they'll show us the Dayton bracket involving the last 4 at-large teams to get in. Just to create some extra drama.

I just hope that our pod looks like the current Lunardi one....playing St. John's (down the Kennedy kid) and then play probably Kentucky (no depth and have injury issues as well). That would give the team a great chance to get into the Sweet Sixteen

[video=youtube;uMyCa35_mOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg[/video]

ESPN, do yourself a favor and FIRE that arrogant,smug POS doug gottlieb. Everyone who works with him hates him, he thinks he's the second coming and is a big DOUCHE.

ESPN, do yourself a favor and FIRE that arrogant,smug POS doug gottlieb. Everyone who works with him hates him, he thinks he's the second coming and is a big DOUCHE.

He just backed up the buffs and said we are in when some dude was hatin' on us. I like him

i don't mind Doug too much when he talks about college basketball and college basketball only. when he was on ESPN radio talking about life, pop culture, etc....he was embarrassing to the human race. pure idiotic drivel.

That is 10 pm where I am this week. In London and will have to try and catch it online before I hit the rack. Just got in this morning at 11 and spent the day walking the city. Now waiting on dinner in my room at the Marriott County Hall. Go Buffs!

Back