What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Women's Volleyball Tournament Thread II

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
West Lafayette Region
Match
Date
Time
AudioStats
Penn St vs Kentucky
Dec 07
5:00 pm
West Lafayette, Ind.
video
stats
Minnesota vs Purdue
Dec 07
7:00 pm
West Lafayette, Ind.
video
stats

Omaha Regional
Match
Date
Time
AudioStats
Oregon vs BYU
Dec 07
5:00 pm
Omaha, Neb.
video
stats
Washington vs Nebraska
Dec 07
7:00 pm
Omaha, Neb.
video
stats

Austin Regional
Match
Date
Time
AudioStats
Texas vs Florida
Dec 07
8:00 pm
Austin, Tex.
video
stats
USC vs Wichita St
Dec 07
6:00 pm
Austin, Tex.
video
stats

Berkeley Regional
Match
Date
Time
AudioStats
Michigan vs Michigan St
Dec 07
8:00 pm
Berkeley, Calif
video
stats
Iowa St vs Stanford
Dec 07
10:00 pmBerkeley, Calif.
video
stats

It looks like this round of games will be on ESPN3.com. I will post more info when I get it.

Some matches have already begun.
Kentucky up 15-13 in the 1st set over Penn St.
LiveStats aren't working for Oregon BYU but Oregon up 1 game to 0

Oregon takes the 2nd set 25-21
Penn St takes the 2nd set 25-21
USC and Wichita St are underway

Penn St completes the sweep of Kentucky winning the final set 25-11

USC takes the 2nd set 25-19
Oregon finishes off BYU in 4 winning the final set 25-12

13th seed Washington vs 4th seed Nebraska and Purdue vs 8th seed Minnesota up next

The Ducks looked good beating BYU. BYU is one of the best blocking teams in the country but Oregon managed to find ways around /thru/off the BYU blocks.

I'm looking forward to the Nebraska / Washington match. They have met a few times in the NCAA and its usually been a good one. Including some fireworks between the coaches.

I'm looking forward to the Nebraska / Washington match. They have met a few times in the NCAA and its usually been a good one. Including some fireworks between the coaches.

To me, that's the best matchup of the night

The next matches to start in a few minutes are Texas vs Florida and Michigan vs Michigan St

Nebraska finishes the sweep by taking the last set 25-13
Texas takes the 2nd set 26-24

Well that Huskers v Huskies match was a real disappointment. UW practically forgot to show up.

Starting in about 10 minutes is the final match of the night Iowa St vs Stanford

Back