What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

(ND-Navy game thread) I knew NBC were Notre Dame shills, but...

Da Lama

****ty hot take machine
Club Member
the CBS crew doing this ND/Navy game can hardly get their words out past the Irish knobs they have in their mouths.

Irish look good this year. Up 27-3 at halftime.

Looks like they overscheduled, though. MichSt, Mich, Canes, Okie, Stan, USC.

It's nice to know, with college football finally upon us, that I still hate ND.

Even though I hate ND. Their helmets...jizztastic.

It's nice to know, with college football finally upon us, that I still hate ND.

^^This^^

I hate ND, have always hated ND, and always will hate ND.

They live on past glory (way past,) act like they are something special, and try to make the rules instead of work with them.

The ND fans/apologist always talk about their "tough" schedule but if you look at it most coaches would love to be able to schedule like they do. They do play some tough opponents but almost never do they play two in a row. Instead they will have 3-4 tough games a year and make sure to mix in enough patsies between that they can always be fully prepared. Teams in a conference always face the prospect of playing two or more top teams in a row without a break. Makes a huge difference.

When re-alignment finally happens I would love to see the conference presidents grow some and tell them that if they want to be a part of the system they can join a conference, no more special treatment.

Okie, Mich St, and USC are going to make them their prison girlfriend. Probably Meatchicken too.

Back