What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska @ Colorado prediction thread

Buffs have been playing decent at home. NU's D is scary good, but this is a rivalry where anything can happen. I think the buffs are gonna play their hearts out in this one and win a low scoring game.

Buffs 13 Huskers 10

Agreed but I don't know about who wins...I can never predict these and they always turn out strangely.

I hope my boys take it but it should be a good battle.

NU 27
CU 17

Big Red 35
Fluffs 0

# of Fluff coeds landed by me= at least 5. Poor Fluffer girls never seen a real man.
This guy is hilarious. Hope he sticks around after Friday. Every group needs a comedic foil. I have to assume that this is all satire since it is so over the top. Love the name too. :lol:

Sorry to break it to you, but Dan will be back next year win or lose.

Why do you keep saying that? You know something no one else does?

Lots of kool-aid going on here. Talkins is a loser and while I do think he'll tease us into thinking, wow we can win this game, in the end we'll come up short due to his poor coaching and game management decisons..

Neb 17
CU 13

Why do you keep saying that? You know something no one else does?

Lots of kool-aid going on here. Talkins is a loser and while I do think he'll tease us into thinking, wow we can win this game, in the end we'll come up short due to his poor coaching and game management decisons..

Neb 17
CU 13

I really don't know much at all

This guy is hilarious. Hope he sticks around after Friday. Every group needs a comedic foil. I have to assume that this is all satire since it is so over the top. Love the name too. :lol:

I can think of several huskers who frequent this board who I'd gladly trade in for this one.

I'm going for the "stranger things have happened" angle... I say CU wins this one...

28 - 24.

Hey who else would I have picked????? Nebraska???? meh.

Here we go....the only people who care are the rabid Fuskers, who have no life, and the handful of Buff faithful who are holding out hopes for a return to the Coach Mac era......

NU - 14
CU - 3

I'd rather we played Oklahoma every year at this time, but it's Colorado, so:

Always an interesting game and often with unpredicted results. I hope both teams play at their best, if they do the final score will be about Nebraska 35, Colorado 21.

Thanks Leash for the threads on predictions this year.
I had to make a few alterations on this games picks. I'm sure Buff fans will approve.

4DemBuffs....18 to 17
77buff....27 to 24
Big Red Cop....14 to 0 CU
bigred1....14 to 0 CU
BornRed....14 to 0 CU
Buff fanatic....324 to 2
buff190....13 to 24 NU
buffedup....17 to 16
BuffInVA....24 to 8 TO’s
buffsfan01....31 to 17
Buffsfan09....24 to 17
buffso4....13 to 31 NU