What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska fans where are you????????

Suh is a big part of that NU defense, but if they are depending on him, then NU is in big trouble this yr. That was what we saw yesterday against TT....

Hmmm where exactly did I say that it's overrated.

"Meh **** happens. We got out coached and out played. Not the end of the world."

Hey, I heard a rumor the fuskers were moving to the Sun Belt Conference - any truth to that? :lol:

Nope, one guy can't do it and Suh played last year where we basically beat them. Suh is good, but he wont make that much of a difference. This is a good COlorado team that will be playing a good Nebraska team at HOME. And it's a rivalry game.

One win and you're good all of the sudden? Drink the kool-aid much..................:lol: I agree that when we play against one another records mean nothing. We'll just have to see who has the rights to talk $hit for another year the day after turkey day. Right now.................SCOREBOARD BITCHES! :thumbsup:

I didn't see this as a near-win by Nebraska. At some point in the First Half, TT was ready to start blocking Suh. Then in the 2nd Half, they went into their version of a Four-Corners offense.

However, the Neb D only allowed 3 TDs and an FG - four drives, that's it. Pretty good. I think that final TD seems a tad bit easy, though, as if TT had gone to sleep for awhile and acting terribly assured they could drive any ol' time. And once they'd proven they could negate Suh's impact, why not?

Something tells me that every other Neb opponent will be looking at that one aspect of the game against Tech.

Did anyone see what was happening? It looked like fairly simple double-teaming.

I didn't see this as a near-win by Nebraska. At some point in the First Half, TT was ready to start blocking Suh. Then in the 2nd Half, they went into their version of a Four-Corners offense.

However, the Neb D only allowed 3 TDs and an FG - four drives, that's it. Pretty good. I think that final TD seems a tad bit easy, though, as if TT had gone to sleep for awhile and acting terribly assured they could drive any ol' time. And once they'd proven they could negate Suh's impact, why not?

Something tells me that every other Neb opponent will be looking at that one aspect of the game against Tech.

Did anyone see what was happening? It looked like fairly simple double-teaming.

They double teamed him most of the game, but if I remember correctly doesn't TT have a good O-line? Not that it matters at all, but he still provided some pressure at times, but TT didn't hold on to the ball long either. Their QB is damn good............they are underrated IMO.

For pass blocking, I'd have thought TT's O-line reputation would be "solid" if not "great". That is the starting ingredient to their system, which has been running for quite a few years with prolific results.

It's been their defense that has historically suffered, and for 7 or 8 seasons, each one of those was hyped as The Great New Defense. Last year, they finally showed that a game or two.

I thought they had shown it off earlier this season but, now, I believe this rule is more appropriate: "Bad offenses make TT's defense look great."

I'm here to eat my crow, and loving it!! Nebraska gets their ass kicked in their own house and the Buffs get a much needed huge win. For any NU fan that thinks they are gonna come into Folsom and walk all over us, you got another thing coming, expecially with Hansen at QB. This is a much different Colorado team tham the first 2 weeks.

Still got nervous with us dominating KU and then self destructing in the second half, but this IS indeed a different buffs team.

We got Short Bussed or whatever you guys call Watson. Passes seem to get progressively shorter and more and more to the boundaries. Our #74 costs us 1 TD per game with a personal foul when we get close.

Bo will get a dress down from Oz after his Post Game Press tirade.

I still think NU wins handily at TDay+1 but they better get their O fixed in a hurry. D is more than fine. Hansen sure sure seems to do well with busted plays and I hope Hawk goofs and starts playing Scott over Stewart.

I'll be there with bells on and, contrary to what is always posted, I have never had a bad experience at Folsom since I have been going to the games there circa 1991.

We tried to warn you about Watson. Is it fun watching the offense run the same 5 plays all game? God that sucked.

I'll be there with bells on and, contrary to what is always posted, I have never had a bad experience at Folsom since I have been going to the games there circa 1991.

obviously you haven't been attending your husker re-education mantra classes letting something like that slip out. They will revoke your pedia-card now...no more discounts at Al Cohalic's Ford-Lincoln-Mercury for you.

We got Short Bussed or whatever you guys call Watson. Passes seem to get progressively shorter and more and more to the boundaries. Our #74 costs us 1 TD per game with a personal foul when we get close.

Bo will get a dress down from Oz after his Post Game Press tirade.

I still think NU wins handily at TDay+1 but they better get their O fixed in a hurry. D is more than fine. Hansen sure sure seems to do well with busted plays and I hope Hawk goofs and starts playing Scott over Stewart.

"Win handily".... WTF??? In what Bizzaro World does kNU now win handily in Boulder??? Last handy win the Fuskers had in Boulder , Shawn Watson was on the other sideline, f*#cking up the Buffs' "O"!

Shoe's on the other foot now, Corndoggies! And we saw just how downright "inspired" Bo Peep had his Pink Nighties for "Revenge Day" in Linkorn! Thought yesterday was supposed to be "payback" bigtime for T-Tech's 70-10 pantsing of the "Pink Babydolls" last time they were in town.

Its gonna be a long season and a long day T+1 for Shawn, he won't have his needed five years of game-planning for Tyler and the boys!

obviously you haven't been attending your husker re-education mantra classes letting something like that slip out. They will revoke your pedia-card now...no more discounts at Al Cohalic's Ford-Lincoln-Mercury for you.

I will make sure the pedia cops nab him and he is taken to re-education:lol:

We played absolutely horrible. Quarterback play was ****ing disgusting. Our D played good ball. We looked like **** plain and simple. Good win CU.

I'm here to eat my crow, and loving it!! Nebraska gets their ass kicked in their own house and the Buffs get a much needed huge win. For any NU fan that thinks they are gonna come into Folsom and walk all over us, you got another thing coming, expecially with Hansen at QB. This is a much different Colorado team tham the first 2 weeks.

Still got nervous with us dominating KU and then self destructing in the second half, but this IS indeed a different buffs team.
I'm here. Boy, one win and it's on all of a sudden.:lol:

OK, here is my now sober take.

1. Nebraska's offense is godawful. I think it's a combination of lack of talent/leadership at the skill positions and some seriously bad play calling. QB Zac Lee took 5-6 seconds looking for open receivers (when at least 2 receivers were open on nearly every play) and then took stupid sacks while standing and pump faking. Roy Helu is still a good RB, but the NU offensive line plays a patty cake zone blocking style that leaks linebackers and d-linemen. The NU receivers are average at best . . . probably edging towards mediocre.

2. What I wouldn't give to have Ganz/Swift/Peterson back for one more season.

3. Our defense played lights out, despite TT's 31 points. (7 of the points were on a turnover and the defense was constantly defending a short field) Other than a 9 minute drive in the 3rd quarter that ended in no points . . . it seemed like NU's defense was never off the field. Even with their backs to the wall they forced 4 punts (I think) and a field goal.

4. TT's quarterback is one tough mother. He took some monster hits from Suh and company and always limped back into it.

5. The officiating this year is terrible. Across the board. Perplexing no calls and random ticky tack calls (helmet to helmet when helmets don't touch, roughing the passer when the d lineman is in the air before the ball leaves the QB's hand, missed facemasks, etc.) This is no excuse however, just general bitching. NU did in no way deserve to win this game, bad officiating or no.

6. KU/NU might still be the game that decides the North. (Although CU and KSU appear to be well in the hunt as well.) If KU/NU is still a huge match up . . . it will be an interesting one. KU has a good offense and a terrible, terrible defense. NU has a good defense and a terrible, terrible offense. I'll admit that I don't know much about CU. I watched the early non-con games that you guys lost . . . and no offense, but that team looked terrible. Maybe Texas was really a turning point for you. Yesterday seemed to show that when you beat KU.

7. I want Watson gone. Now. Feel free to take him back. He can take Barney Cotton with him.

Last edited:
6. KU/NU might still be the game that decides the North. (Although CU and KSU appear to be well in the hunt as well.) If KU/NU is still a huge match up . . . it will be an interesting one. KU has a good offense and a terrible, terrible defense. NU has a good defense and a terrible, terrible offense. I'll admit that I don't know much about CU. I watched the early non-con games that you guys lost . . . and no offense, but that team looked terrible. Maybe Texas was really a turning point for you. Yesterday seemed to show that when you beat KU.

I came away from last night's game really impressed with Reesing and the KU WRs. I can't remember the last time (if ever) I've seen a college team rush for negative yards but still put up 30 points and 400+ yards passing. And those damn WRs catch everything near them.

Briscoe had some pretty amazing hands, except the last one they needed most. I'd feel bad for him if it wasn't against us.

No O-line. Made a mediocre quarterback look like Disney's Goofy out there much of the game.

Defense seemed to do about 80% of what was expected of them, but they did hold a high octane offense to about half the yards they usually get.

31 points! Whew!

But, analysis threads about Nebraska in here are not kosher. So I'll not analyse farther. Further either. :smile2:

Husker fans: I apologize. I still think NU is a good team, and anything can happen from here on out. I get very emotional and personal when talking about my buffs, always been a problem of mine.

Husker fans: I apologize. I still think NU is a good team, and anything can happen from here on out. I get very emotional and personal when talking about my buffs, always been a problem of mine.

Apologize to Red fans :wtf:

Leash you're getting soft!!!!

Getting emotional and soft about the Buffs is not a problem, it is the way things are supposed to be. Hucksters that invade this board should know this, even if some of them are semi-:cool:

No beer at your house? :wow: Apologizing to hucksters?? You need to get more sleep or see a doctor right away.

Apologize to Red fans :wtf:

Leash you're getting soft!!!!

Getting emotional and soft about the Buffs is not a problem, it is the way things are supposed to be. Hucksters that invade this board should know this, even if some of them are semi-:cool:

No beer at your house? :wow: Apologizing to hucksters?? You need to get more sleep or see a doctor right away.

I refuse to believe that in Colorado being humane, sensible and accepting of other people from other states, even Nebraska, is looked upon by the majority of adults, even of Buffs fans, as sick.

:huh:

I refuse to believe that in Colorado being humane, sensible and accepting of other people from other states, even Nebraska, is looked upon by the majority of adults, even of Buffs fans, as sick.

Aw gee whiz, you're no fun.
Isn't it all part of the game??

7. I want Watson gone. Now. Feel free to take him back. He can take Barney Cotton with him.

I swear not three weeks ago there was someone from the land of corn saying we should look at Watson during any HC search.

You guys can have Watson, everyone here saw his abilities and I could not have been happier once he left.

****ing right guys. Rep to everyone here. Good to see us Buff fans dishing some **** out again. All is right with the world, for one more week at least.

God I really wanna dig up all those threads where I (and many other Buff fans) laughed at you fusker bitches for loving up Shortbus. Just like Klatt (who Watson made worse), you guys got lucky as **** that Ganz turned out to be a BA. Get ready for a year of ****ty ****ty QB play and awful play calling.

I am hoping KSU got their one shocking dominating win of the year out of their system (a la what they usually do to one Texas team or another, I guess it doesn't matter on the coach) and they revert to form so the **** talking continues :thumbsup:

You've obviously not learned anything from your time here, then.

I laugh when I think about all the silly Husker fans who were talking up Watson a few weeks ago when they were beating up on Division IAA teams! Now the Huskers are playing some real teams and the lack of Watson talent is starting to show. I am so glad you "stole" him from CU, but we have a strict no return policy...he's yours to keep as long as you want!!!! HAH HAH!!!

hopefully a nail filled marshmellow and a pissbomb will quickly fix this kind of bull****!

:wink2:

Back