What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska @ Iowa state

10-7 ISU at the half

Can the Cyclones end their series with Nebraska with a 2 game winning streak??

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

10-10. Got a good one going in Ames.

took some guts to call that... however the placer could have made that throw.

Actually the placer def should have made that play with out a doubt that should've been complete

wow that was stupid

I was beginning to think an Iowa State - Oklahoma State CCG would be just what the Big 12 deserves

How much ****tier can this football ****ing Saturday get???

despite the fake fg call, I wonder how long ISU will hang on to rhoades. He's doing a great job there.

Rhoades is there for a long time. He is an Iowa guy and has history with ISU.
He may be the Coach Mac of Colorado or Coach Tom O. for Nebraska.

Keep an eye on ISU they are going places with Rhoades at the helm.

Isu needs a win to get 6 wins and a bowl game, welcome to boulder ISU, congrats on your 6th win.

says the husker fan who's team just barely escapes.....

Not sure what you mean with that comment?

But as a Husker fan I will take a W. Also the team goes home with the experience of finding a way to win under adverse conditions with several key players out (1st and 2nd String QB, and 2 DB's).

BTW! Is there a posse at the train station waiting for the team train to arrive, so Coach Hawkins can be sent packing to Siberia or someplace?

Rhoades is there for a long time. He is an Iowa guy and has history with ISU.
He may be the Coach Mac of Colorado or Coach Tom O. for Nebraska.

Keep an eye on ISU they are going places with Rhoades at the helm.

says the husker fan who's team just barely escapes.....

Not sure what you mean with that comment?

But as a Husker fan I will take a W. Also the team goes home with the experience of finding a way to win under adverse conditions with several key players out (1st and 2nd String QB, and 2 DB's).

:lol:

Back