What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska vs Colorado - The Debate

I haven't read this whole thread because I don't really care, but this is the type of answer I'd expect from you. Real mature.............like I've said before no matter what time of the year it is you can find a thread about NU on your football main page. Move the **** on people! I really only visit to check out "The Pub" and that's about it, there is some good discussion and funny **** in there. If I was a Buff fan it would be ****ing annoying to see a thread about NU on the main football page all the time.

Forgot to put in, que the "but you're a Husker fan on a Buff board" typical response.
Shouldn't you be on Ohio State boards trying to say you have a better tradition than them? And it is common knowledge that Nub fans are sheep ****ers and are cracked out on meth.

No matter what time of year we can always find a nubber like you on our boards as well. Like right now. Like wise I can usually find a post or two bashing CU on the boards you visit anytime as well. I have seen many many of YOUR posts and you sir are no one to talk about maturity.

Sorry, you've only been here since October so I doubt you've seen these so called posts. If it was in the CU vs NU thread then yes. It's tradition on here to go after each other in that thread. I don't see threads about CU on the board I visit turbo. Nice try though.......you sound like a stalker?

Sorry, you've only been here since October so I doubt you've seen these so called posts. If it was in the CU vs NU thread then yes. It's tradition on here to go after each other in that thread. I don't see threads about CU on the board I visit turbo. Nice try though.......you sound like a stalker?

You're a Nebraska fan? I always thought you love ISU based on your name. You know, cause it's Iowa. Are you sure you don't mean ISU? They have red too, and I know the letters are confusing.

Sound out the letters, or better yet, here are some pictures to help:

images

images

images

Last pick gave you a boner, huh?

You're a Nebraska fan? I always thought you love ISU based on your name. You know, cause it's Iowa. Are you sure you don't mean ISU? They have red too, and I know the letters are confusing.

images

images

images

I :lol:'d

images

images

images

Look at the ass on that m'fer..................wait!? Uh, no.........................that did make me laugh.

It would be great if we Buff fans didn't mention Nebraska in thread titles anymore. There's just no reason for it.

This thread just keeps on giving? LOL!

Go Big Red!

BTW: The Buffs have a nice recruiting class coming into the program.

It's no use posting this stuff......it doesn't fit their agenda so they won't listen to it.

Actually, I tried but it didn't play. Can you provide a summary?

Also, you didn't find it funny at all that BS stated that he wouldn't believe what he heard in the media, and then posted a media link?

And then you said we wouldn't listen 'cause it didn't suit our agenda, but really aren't both sides just believing what suits our agenda (assuming that the media clip contains contrary info to the story).

Anyway, summary?

I keep thinking (hoping) that in time, fewer and fewer cobsquatters will show up here, until we are finally rid of the vermin completely.

Actually, I tried but it didn't play. Can you provide a summary?

Also, you didn't find it funny at all that BS stated that he wouldn't believe what he heard in the media, and then posted a media link?

And then you said we wouldn't listen 'cause it didn't suit our agenda, but really aren't both sides just believing what suits our agenda (assuming that the media clip contains contrary info to the story).

Anyway, summary?

Basically the dad of this kid called in to rip the reporter for not reporting everything his son said. The dad said that Sanders leaving was a surprise, but it wouldn't have changed his decision to come to NU. This reporter does this quite often and I don't read most of the garbage he reports anymore because of it. He's just looking to cause problems. Apparently their are further coaching changes coming down the road, but the recruits were aware of these coaching changes before they signed as Bo told them apparently. Sanders was a surprise to all of us, it's some sort of legal trouble, rumor is he was discovered with some girl, don't know if he paid or what the deal is.

Just to add........if it comes out that Bo did in fact try and pull this over recruits eyes with all of these coaching changes coming, there will be hell to pay on his end. NU fans aren't gonna put up with that crap and he'll get run out of town with B.S. like that occuring. I don't think any of us would stand for that crap if that's found to be true. What I've heard is the recruits knew about all these changes besides Sanders. Hate to lose him, good secondary coach, but GTFO if you wanna break the law and do stupid things.

I keep thinking (hoping) that in time, fewer and fewer cobsquatters will show up here, until we are finally rid of the vermin completely.

Excellent point....there is no reason any of these nubs should be hanging out here.....E. Lansing should be preferable to Boulder for these dooshes.

Once again: This thread keeps on giving. Buff fans started this thread and there will be more in the future. Count on it.

Although I can not stand the Fuskers , this place would suck with out LammieFusker and BRI and what they have brought to AllBuffs.

Once again: This thread keeps on giving. Buff fans started this thread and there will be more in the future. Count on it.

Once again, the dumbass doesn't GET IT!!!

YOU ARE HERE!!!!

WE DON'T PLAY ANYMORE!!!!!!

HOW MANY BUFF FANS ARE A ON A FUSKER BOARD?????

ANSWER ME THIS, WHO IS OBSESSED WITH WHO?????

Nebraska is irrelevant in college football, enjoy being a middle of the pack Big 10/11 or 12 with your stupid division names. Go tell Ohio state and Michigan how great of a fanbase you are and how Nebraska is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Or turn to fusker fan hobbies which includes: sheep ****ing, sending death threats, harrasing players from your own team or beating up players from other teams. Classy bunch you guys are! Nebraska is classy=biggest fraud in the history of mankind!!!

I like BRI, but fuskers like you are why Nebraska is a joke!

Oh and Nebraska still sucks!

Last edited:
Excellent point....there is no reason any of these nubs should be hanging out here.....E. Lansing should be preferable to Boulder for these dooshes.

To be honest, most of them end up getting ignored because, well, they just can't help being ignoramuses.

Once again, the dumbass doesn't GET IT!!!

YOU ARE HERE!!!!

WE DON'T PLAY ANYMORE!!!!!!

HOW MANY BUFF FANS ARE A ON A FUSKER BOARD?????

ANSWER ME THIS, WHO IS OBSESSED WITH WHO?????

Nebraska is irrelevant in college football, enjoy being a middle of the pack Big 10/11 or 12 with your stupid division names. Go tell Ohio state and Michigan how great of a fanbase you are and how Nebraska is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Or turn to fusker fan hobbies which includes: sheep ****ing, sending death threats, harrasing players from your own team or beating up players from other teams. Classy bunch you guys are! Nebraska is classy=biggest fraud in the history of mankind!!!

I like BRI, but fuskers like you are why Nebraska is a joke!

Oh and Nebraska still sucks!

Unleash: I understand you are one of the best and biggest Buff fans around. Apparently you have a man cave with a "huge" collection of Buff stuff and memorabilia. You, of all people should understand college football and college football fans.

Evidently not! For once just let your blood run Red just a little (you know what I mean by that) and be a fan of the game.

If you have to, take some Valium.

I know you will keep watching the Huskers, and you will see they will not be a middle of the pack team in the Big Ten. And I also will keep an eye on the Buffs in the Pac-12, to see if they can rise to the middle of the pack. The odds have increased due to Embree's hire.

GBR!

Oh! Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

Back