What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska vs. CSU

csu or nebraska

• Nebraska

Votes: 53 96.4%
  • CSU

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Unleash Hell

If you could only beat one team, who would it be?

Nebraska is the bigger rival, it is sweet when you beat them, but sucks when you lose to them.

CSU is more of an embarrasment to lose to than enything, there is no way a team that is last in a mid-tier confrence should hang with CU year in and out, but we are their super bowl and they bring it for us more than any other game they play. It's like losing to your little sister.

NU is in the division and the better team so
there's no contest as to beating the Corn-

I'm not a big csu fan but if we only won one game a year for the rest of the schools history let it be against the hucksters

This is like asking "who's hotter, Jessica Alba or Rosie O'Donnell?"

I have to think long and hard about this one... :huh:

wow, 11-0 in favor of the corn right now. I think it's safe to say there was a reason for this poll. I am now showing this poll to a coworker who thinks most buff fans would want to beat csu rather than nebraska.:lol:

This is like asking "who's hotter, Jessica Alba or Rosie O'Donnell?"

I have to think long and hard about this one... :huh:

I will neg rep your ass next time you asshole!!!!! WTF are you thinking, using "Rosie O'Donnell" and "Long and Hard" in the same post!!!! Are you sick!!!????!!!!

:smile2::lol:

Oh yeah, I guess I will vote NU. Although, the answer should be 'Yes'. Or the question should be 'If you can only beat either CSU or NU by 3 points in overtime, and the other team by leading them by 30 points the whole game, who would it be. I would vote "Demoralise NU by hammering them the whole game, a game with no hope of wining at any time after the first touchdown". Play very badly with giving CSU hope and just take it away with 1 second left on the clock. That works too.

A conference game is too valuable to lose. NU for sure. While losing to CSU would suck if won the North that year and had a chance to compete in the Big XII game I'd be happy. If we beat CSU, but lost to NU for the North title that'd be more of a heartbreaker.

Dude, like someone already said, this isn't even a question. If you're a true CU fan, then the fuskers are the only answer. With CSU it does suck to lose bragging rights every now and then, but overall all the game is a fun one for me.

Dude, like someone already said, this isn't even a question. If you're a true CU fan, then the fuskers are the only answer. With CSU it does suck to lose bragging rights every now and then, but overall all the game is a fun one for me.

relax, I wanted to prove something to a coworker. Are you questioning if I am a true CU fan?

relax, I wanted to prove something to a coworker. Are you questioning if I am a true CU fan?

nope. sometimes, i wonder where you are coming from, but there is no doubt you are a fan.

the interesting question, is who said csu, and why? i would be interested int heir thought process.

nope. sometimes, i wonder where you are coming from, but there is no doubt you are a fan.

the interesting question, is who said csu, and why? i would be interested int heir thought process.

good question, because he is a Wisconsin alum and fan.

You need to pass some of that **** around...pot head. :smile2:

Hey Wispy, just answer me one question..... How do you go and get fired on yo day off? :wink2: Whatever... Listen, its FRIDAY.... You ain't got no job... You ain't got nothin to do.... I'M GONNA GET YOU HI!!!!! :smokin: :thumbsup:

Hey Wispy, just answer me one question..... How do you go and get fired on yo day off? :wink2: Whatever... Listen, its FRIDAY.... You ain't got no job... You ain't got nothin to do.... I'M GONNA GET YOU HI!!!!! :smokin: :thumbsup:

You got fired for stealing boxes?!? What you tryin to do, build a cluuub house?

You got fired for stealing boxes?!? What you tryin to do, build a cluuub house?

Nice little :hijacked: we got goin here.

"Hey come on Smokey... Why can't we let bygones by bygones?" :lol:

No, it was a poor attempt at reading it correctly on my part, I saw the humor the second time. I guess I need to relax.:wow:

Guess I should put up a smiley face or something next time. Like this....:smile2:

Nebraska vs. CSU

Yes, I do relize CSU's football team sucks but if they only won one game a year for the rest of the schools history let it be against the Huskers!

Last edited:
Back