What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Need an excuse for my boss

Tell him you're suffering from a case of onomatopoeia. By the time he figures out how to spell it, much less look it up, it'll be the end of the month.

Tell your boss that your family is going through a difficult time right now but that you think "we are through the worst of it." Promise your boss that you will cinch it up and get your horns out tomorrow and kick ass.

No excuse. Just own up to it at your annual review.

Remind him that loyalty shouldn't be a concern. If you can stay enamored with the Colorado Buffaloes through thick and thin, you can stick around that hell hole of a job.

you work at a ****ty place. The CEO here brought in cookies and cake to celebrate and kept coming into my office to find out what was being said on the press conference.

I can't rep your boss, so spreading it to you. Allsome. I should have brought in some treats and held my own damn press conference.:thumbsup:

Back