What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Need another reason to hate Baylor? They picked up ex-Lamb Mike Orakpo

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ke-orakpo-joins-baylors-secondchance-allstars

Continuing its commitment to the fundamental Baptist virtues of forgiveness and rehabilitation, Baylor is welcoming another embattled transfer into the fold: Ex-Colorado State linebacker Mike Orakpo, last seen being expelled from CSU in the wake of an off-campus brawl earlier this year, confirmed to the Fort CollinsColoradoan over the weekend that he is en route to Waco for his final two seasons of eligibility. He'll sit out this fall under standard NCAA transfer rules, then hit the field in 2013.

He should have gone to Bailer in the first place. He could have beaten a fellow studen to death and had it covered up.

His offenses are minor by Baylor standards. They are probably telling their players to look at him as a role model.

That's one way to get play on a soon to be built on-campus stadium.

It was the christian thing to do. They folks at Baylor don't care about what Orakpo may do on the football field. This is about helping to rehabilitate a young man.

And beating the crap out of kids in town who "look gay" fits right in with the Baylor way of doing things, especially if he can rush the passer.

I don't know how folks on this site generally feel about Baylor, but I really hate those mother****ers. I don't really need another reason.

For me, it goes back to the whole deal where their staff tried to undercut CU's bid to the Pac. The rhetoric that their president (Kenneth Starr--yes THAT Kenneth Starr) used was less than honest. I think there was a sleazy lobbyist in that mix too.

Does anybody else remember that? Have the same negative feelings I have?

I don't know how folks on this site generally feel about Baylor, but I really hate those mother****ers. I don't really need another reason.

For me, it goes back to the whole deal where their staff tried to undercut CU's bid to the Pac. The rhetoric that their president (Kenneth Starr--yes THAT Kenneth Starr) used was less than honest. I think there was a sleazy lobbyist in that mix too.

Vaguely :rolling_eyes:

My recollection is that all of their actions were selfless gestures for the good of college athletics.

We shouldn't talk ill about those fine folks in Waco. They should be treasured.

7bb55a18fbae414a898dc9d5f936dcae.jpg

"Big 12 rejects!"

My recollection is that all of their actions were selfless gestures for the good of college athletics.

We shouldn't talk ill about those fine folks in Waco. They should be treasured.

good god, your sarcasm quota tonight is in the red zone...

Back