What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Need to represent

Become a paying Club Member and you can see who neg repped you. My guess is jrod. He's a ****ing tool.

It's just $15 a YEAR...where else can you get this ****ing kind of quality entertainment at that kind of value?

It's just $15 a YEAR...where else can you get this ****ing kind of quality entertainment at that kind of value?

Not to mention all the excellent super secret boards with nekkid pictures of supermodels and the other **** you get when you sign up... :smile2:

Not to mention all the excellent super secret boards with nekkid pictures of supermodels and the other **** you get when you sign up... :smile2:

This includes some provocative Walrus photos. Here's a sample of the action you're missing.

walrus.jpg

According to this guys poll, CU will end up 4-4 within the division, I must disagree. We are perfectly capable of beating teams like kansas, oklahoma st. and even nebraska, just look at the game from last year in lincoln, it took a miracle for them to beat us in their house. It'll be a different story this season.

According to this guys poll, CU will end up 4-4 within the division, I must disagree. We are perfectly capable of beating teams like kansas, oklahoma st. and even nebraska, just look at the game from last year in lincoln, it took a miracle for them to beat us in their house. It'll be a different story this season.

unless okie lite witnesses the injuries we did last year, they will beat us like ike beat tina.

FWIW, Fox Sports just posted their preseason power rankings and to my surprise they listed Mizzou at #20!?!? Nebraska and Kansas were left off.

FWIW, Fox Sports just posted their preseason power rankings and to my surprise they listed Mizzou at #20!?!? Nebraska and Kansas were left off.

Oh wow. This is awesome:

What to watch for on offense: QB Blaine Gabbert. While he's not going to be Chase Daniel, Gabbert has an elite arm, NFL size, and the potential to make the passing game even more deadly.

Of course. In his first year starting without Maclin, Coffman, and Saunders, he definitely has the potential to make the passing game more deadly.:lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back