What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Negative recruiting against CU

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
As we know, the whole country is scared to death that Coach Prime will have quick success on the field and become the toughest guy to recruit against in the nation - an impossible recruiting battle for all but the elites of CFB. We've seen some from Rhule and Narduzzi (and a bunch of anonymous), but this one from Dillingham which he quickly deleted may be the most pathetic. Weather smack? During a Tempe summer heat wave? That's all you got? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ASU went from Grandpa Moses to Doogie Howser at HC. But they made sure to surround their kiddy coach with a bunch of high school coaches to make sure he was well insulated.

ASU went from Grandpa Moses to Doogie Howser at HC. But they made sure to surround their kiddy coach with a bunch of high school coaches to make sure he was well insulated.
He tried to roll it back by saying he's vacationing in Colorado and was surprised by the storm. Seems like a guy who would be a great candidate to be our next OC when Lewis gets hired to a P5 HC job and Dillingham gets fired by ASU (2-3 years).

Meh. I grew up in West Texas then we moved to Vegas. As a kid I regularly played golf, walking and carrying my bag, in 100 degree plus. In Vegas I was a landscaper, mowing lawns all summer. One day I knew it was unusually hot only to find I’d mowed grass, with a push mower, in 116.

Now, I’m not saying it was fun. But you do adapt. That said, **** Phoenix in the summer. At my age and having lived in Colorado for 47 years, I couldn’t tolerate that heat these days. :ROFLMAO:

Back