What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nelson Spruce Biletnikoff Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup. Let's take advantage of game day traffic on here and give Nelson a boost. We've got some catching up to do. Vote daily (and preferably both on your computer and phone). This plays a real live role in determining the winner (it counts as a vote. Last season the Beavs apparently won the award for Cooks this way). Do your civic Buff duty to give CU its first Biletnikoff. https://polldaddy.com/poll/8328578/

Buff-O-Bump.jpg

For Snow:

[video=youtube;CduA0TULnow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow[/video]

I just click "first" and it all happens so easily...
Every web designer ever knows that every additional click you add between the user and the page you want them land on creates a huge reduction in the number of people who actually make it to the intended page.

We want more people to land on the voting page; we should reduce the number clicks necessary to make that happen.

Every web designer ever knows that every additional click you add between the user and the page you want them land on creates a huge reduction in the number of people who actually make it to the intended page.

We want more people to land on the voting page; we should reduce the number clicks necessary to make that happen.

I concur. However, I find it easier to click "first" then scrolling around on different pages, which you suggested you were doing.

I thought I could vote daily but I did yesterday on all my browsers on all my devices and now I can't today. there a trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back