What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nevada @ Notre Dumb

SJBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Domers up 14-0

I want Jabba to blow this one soooooo bad!!!

Crap! I screwed up the thread title. It's Neveda.

Can any of you Mods fix it for me?

Re: New Mexico @ Notre Dumb

Domers up 14-0

I want Jabba to blow this one soooooo bad!!!

:yeahthat:

Except it's Nevada, not New Mexico. Probably the whole Wolfpack/Lobo thing that got you confused... :smile2:

****, I was secretly holding out hope that the world's most arrogant institution and their arrogant coach would choke right off the bat. :sad2:

35-0. Clearly NV is not going to stir many doubts about Jabba. My only hope is that with a schedule full of cupcakes if he slips up on just one of them it's a death sentence.

This Nevada team is the best that's left on Boise's schedule? Ugh.

It's good to know I have an enabler to help me propagate my illness.

Like I said above, I'm worried about nd having a big year. I've already conditioned myself to accept that they're gonna be in a BCS bowl even though they won't deserve it. I'm just hoping like hell that they don't put together one of those magical luck seasons.

Like I said above, I'm worried about nd having a big year. I've already conditioned myself to accept that they're gonna be in a BCS bowl even though they won't deserve it. I'm just hoping like hell that they don't put together one of those magical luck seasons.
My father went to the dome and never let's me forget it so I have a deep desire for them to fall apart.

Who do we have to pay to make the Domers a bust?

Back