What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nevada vs. Cal

This game just confirms the ineptitude of Hawkins and company. From recruiting to coaching to scheming to game planning ad nauseum.

One of the stupid comments that Denver Johnson made was that he thought they had to be fair to ALL the OL players...This is the juicebox mentality come home to roost. Hawkins was so quick to talk about "changing the culture" well this is the one thing he achieved. He created a culture of losers. At the CAL half time he told the team that it wasn't about winning or losing....REALLY?

The over could hit half way through this quarter. Anybody going to take the over for tomorrow? I think it's at 56.

trap game for Cal. Read their own headlines all week about how great they are.
They don't have the center's headbob to read on defense so that's a big disadvantage.
Still, they are down by 3, but will be in the lead soon. Nevada is impressive at home in this game, but they will not hold Cal off.

Hand it to Nevada, they are playing a great game. Still believe it is not decided yet. At the start of the 4th Cal has the fire power to overcome 14 pts, but they keep making costly errors and Nevada is capitalizing.

Somehow Nevada was prepared to deal with Cal's speed. But the Buffs are completely dumbfounded when they see it.

:bang:

:puke:

This makes cu's loss even worse. Makes our coaches look like bunch of unprepared clueless ****ing morons...

Last edited:
This pisses me off. I thought I was done, but this is pissing me off.

Back