What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Never Forget

I don't think they're planning a "F*ck Baylor" chant. I think they're planning a "Pac 12 Rejects" chant. I'm 100% in favor.

Tini is getting behind a "Pac-12 Reject" chant, not a "**** Baylor" chant. The second chant is implied.

Then that is perfect and I have no issue with it.

Edit: After the **** Kansas chant at the last KU game and the idiot yelling **** Kansas during the moment of silence for that kids mom I have been very nervous of our student section when they truly hate a school

I could really support the "Pac 12 reject" chant. A lot. PAC TWELVE REEEEEE---JEEEECT!

I could really support the "Pac 12 reject" chant. A lot. PAC TWELVE REEEEEE---JEEEECT!

I disagree, its like one notch barely above FU BU and given the Pac-12 baskeball status this year I think it looks pretty silly.

I disagree, its like one notch barely above FU BU and given the Pac-12 baskeball status this year I think it looks pretty silly.

I don't think it's silly at all. I think it's awesome. I like to remind them that even through all the dirty tricks and underhanded methods, they still got kicked to the curb. They didn't get an invite, and were NEVER going to get one. They need to be reminded of this fact - often.

daily_picdump_923_640_25.jpg

Normally, I don't pretend to know the mind of God. But I'm pretty sure Jesus is just as annoyed with Buddy Jones as I am. And don't even get Jesus started on Kenneth Starr!

Normally, I don't pretend to know the mind of God. But I'm pretty sure Jesus is just as annoyed with Buddy Jones as I am. And don't even get Jesus started on Kenneth Starr!

No doubt those two would have been on the side of the centurions and administrators. No way they would have identified with Jesus's ragtag band of love & peace agitators.

No doubt those two would have been on the side of the centurions and administrators. No way they would have identified with Jesus's ragtag band of love & peace agitators.

Cast from the temple...

But I'm not saying that Jesus doesn't like them because they're wealthy and self-interested. It's because they're assholes.

Not talkin about chantin "**** Bailor" we can't or we would get kicked out by the university and not allowed on any more trips. I was talking about the "PAC 12 rejects" chant, sorry I didn't make that clear.

There's nothing I can do to stop it, and if I was there and younger than 35, I'd probably participate.

But, think about Mike Bohn, the guy who essentially paid for you guys to come down, and think what kind of thank you that will be to him. I can guarantee you it will be embarrassing.

Think about Larry Scott. Our benefactor that saved us from the Big XII. The guy that took a chance on us, and is singing our praises and paying us a bunch of cash to be part of his vision. He will be embarrassed too.

I wish you guys would just keep doing what you've been doing. Your plan will give Baylor the moral high ground, and I couldn't stomach that, I don't think.

Does any of that make sense?

:stupid:

:yeahthat:
:dito:
:iagree:
:gobuffs:
:beer:

Given Tini's response... NM, well except for the beer. :smile2:

Last edited:
HAHAHA, PAC-12 Rejects!!!! YESS!!

I know it is bad form to rush the court, but against Baylor I hope they just do it.

I think Larry Scott is probably ticked at Texas for being too selfish and turning down an offer to the Pac. I would bet he's not all that enamored with any of the Texas schools right now, especially if they tried to force Baylor on us.

If I was him, I'd find it just a little bit funny to hear the "Pac-12 rejects" chant, even if he can't admit to it publicly.

I think Larry Scott is probably ticked at Texas for being too selfish and turning down an offer to the Pac. I would bet he's not all that enamored with any of the Texas schools right now, especially if they tried to force Baylor on us.

If I was him, I'd find it just a little bit funny to hear the "Pac-12 rejects" chant, even if he can't admit to it publicly.

This.

Whats up guys. I don't feel like registering at Baylor fans, hope its OK to respond to them here.

But for these snobs from Boulder who are only in the Pac 12 because the conference officials thought UT and OU were coming in the next few days to think they are better than anybody in sports or academics gets my blood boiling.

Baylor fan -

Larry Scott had three approved scenarios with PAC 10 expansion. In order of preference.
1. Colorado and Texas
2. Colorado and the Big XII South sans Baylor
3. Colorado and Utah

Notice a common program in all three approved scenarios? The PAC 10 always wanted Colorado. For being one of the top public research universities, to our student body footprint, cultural similarities, the Denver TV market, etc. Colorado was the only program with an unconditional invite. All the whining from Buddy Jones or politicing by Starr, was never going to change that. Your university and corrupt athletic programs will always be the little tag along suckling at UTs teat. You were beyond fortunate to getting pushed into the Big XII at inception and remain fortunate Texas is only interested in Texas.

Last edited:
Whats up guys. I don't feel like registering at Baylor fans, hope its OK to respond to them here.

But for these snobs from Boulder who are only in the Pac 12 because the conference officials thought UT and OU were coming in the next few days to think they are better than anybody in sports or academics gets my blood boiling.

Baylor fan -

Larry Scott had three approved scenarios with PAC 10 expansion. In order of preference.
1. Colorado and Texas
2. Colorado and the Big XII South sans Baylor
3. Colorado and Utah

Notice a common program in all three approved scenarios? The PAC 10 always wanted Colorado. For being one of the top public research universities, to our student body footprint, cultural similarities, the Denver TV market, etc. Colorado was the only program with an unconditional invite. All the whining from Buddy Jones or politicing by Starr, was never going to change that. Your university and corrupt athletic programs will always be the little tag along suckling at UTs teat.

While this is all very true, it's hard to put that into a chant. Unless, of course, you boil it down to "Pac 12 rejects".

Is that what we're talking about here? :rofl:

Sorry sackman, just followed the link from their board. My apologies on the hi-jack.

ymssra

hijack away SDBUff - and never apologize for anything!

Yeah ... it's a sign of weakness. :rolling_eyes:

And you don't want to appear weak among this bunch ... it's kinda like dropping the soap. :devil:

Just to make sure I'm not misunderstanding, you guys didn't think the pac 12 rejects chant was bad form right? Just "**** Baylor" which was actually a misunderstanding?

Just to make sure I'm not misunderstanding, you guys didn't think the pac 12 rejects chant was bad form right? Just "**** Baylor" which was actually a misunderstanding?

"Pac-12 Rejects" ...:thumbsup:

Students chanting "F***_____ _____"... No.

You are correct! Keep it loud:nod:

PAC 12 rejects will be full go. If anyone thinks its bad form then **** em.

10-4

pac12 rejects is totally appropriate...and now it is expected.

don't let us down.

You won't be. Hopefully everyone understands the chant. Thats usually the only thing that stops people from chanting something.

Should be easier on this type of trip since the students will be the most hardcore ones and therefore the most knowledgeable about that type of thing.

Is that what we're talking about here? :rofl:

Sorry sackman, just followed the link from their board. My apologies on the hi-jack.

Bailorfans linked to this thread? Haha. **** them Choke on a dick, Bailor.

Back