What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Never Forget

How does Baylor even still have a Basketball program after that whole mess?

I don't know and I can't believe how many sports fans don't know about it. This is just a few steps below the Penn State thing IMO.

Penn State is a public institution.

It's just easier to sweep stuff under the rug at some private/religious based institution located in a Texas truckstop backwater.

To Baylor: I will be driving through you ****** town at 5am this morning on my way to Dallas for St. Patricks day. I will be the guy in the Mazda 3 with a giant CU logo on it honking and screaming obscenities as I drive past your school. Eat my dick.

Oh, and **** you.

How does Baylor even still have a Basketball program after that whole mess?

Bailorfans linked to this thread? Haha. **** them Choke on a dick, Bailor.

Those witty Baylor posters plagiarize Longhorn smack-talk vocabulary by referring to Colorado as "Snow Aggie".

Yeah, Colorado behaves exactly like A&M and Texas Tech. Brilliant.

Those witty Baylor posters plagiarize Longhorn smack-talk vocabulary by referring to Colorado as "Snow Aggie".

They are the dumb. That makes absolutely no sense.

They are the dumb. That makes absolutely no sense.

It's the Texas mind set. Everything that exists must be contextualized to the Texas "equivalent" or they won't understand. New York? "East coast Dallas." Buffalo? "Thunder Cow," apparently. Solar Power? "Hippy crude oil."

I like to lurk on the boards of opposing fans before and after games. UNLV pissed me off because of the arrogance, and the disrespect. However, in all my years of lurking, I haven't seen a cesspool like BaylorFans. Not RamNation, not Shaggy Bevo, not Utefans or eDuck.... there is no other site filled with as much steaming horse**** as Baylorfans.

These folks at Baylorfans have developed a huge sense of entitlement and delusion now that they've had a taste of success. They overlook the ridiculous and criminal off court behavior of their players. They like to rewrite history with green and gold colored glasses (see: realignment). They have severe little-brother syndrome, and feel like the world owes them everything. In short, they are ****-tards who haven't won **** in anything.... ever.

Win or lose tomorrow - Baylor and Baylorfans will continue to be nothing more than a giant bag of dicks.

Sound a lot like UNLV fans. **** those pieces of **** bear ****ing twatwaffle's with a ****ing rusty chainsaw.

And LMAO at them bragging about having a better losing record than us. What a bunch of ****s.

I would like to provide examples for you:

I like the chat "Big XII rejects!"

This makes no sense. There is written evidence about who was begging whom to get into the Pac12.

It was funny that after losing Nebraska last year, it was still considered a net gain because Colorado also went.

This amuses me because Baylor hasn't done anything..... ever

You really think the powder buffs will come down from their stoner high long enough to watch basketball?

This quote I enjoy because it highlights something about folks from Baylor - they don't know wtf is going on outside of their psycho township.... thus they fall back on tired stereotypes

Oh you want Baylor do you buffs! Well your going to get Baylor until you become sick of it! And your going to get sick of it buffs because this team is just beginning to swell and when we get going buffs there is not going to be anything left but pain and sorrow for you buffs!

SIC EM

This quote is great because it is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on the web. I don't know what a swelling team looks like, but it sounds like they should see a doctor.

hey buffs we are going to HUNT YOU LIKE THE INDIANS OF THE OLD WEST...skin you to make clothing...use your fat as lubricant for our bows and arrows...and cook your meat over the fire to feed our tribe of baylor bear fans

Again, just more weird **** from Waco

So, are burning cult farmhouse jokes off limits? I need to understand the boundaries before I play. And anyone who refers to CU as snow Aggie is just ig-no-rant.

Might fit for CSEwe. Do they not even know that Colorado has an Ag school?

hey buffs we are going to HUNT YOU LIKE THE INDIANS OF THE OLD WEST...skin you to make clothing...use your fat as lubricant for our bows and arrows...and cook your meat over the fire to feed our tribe of baylor bear fans

I think it's insensitive to talking about hunting and skinning Indians. Also, in pictures most Native Americans appeared thin in the "Old West". I don't think there would have been much fat to use as lubricant and the meat would have been sparse and stringy, no longer how long it was cooked over the fire.

Somebody need to attend a little sensitivity training.

0cd006fd-20c4-0da1.jpg

Going dancing, hot shooter, on fire: all basketball euphemisms that make Baylor fans cringe. I'll pause while you look up euphemism, Baylor fan.

Is there some NCAA rule that losing teams that are the doormat for their conference are supposed to wear green and gold?

Baylor's response to anyone who is clearly superior to them is to call them "aggie" and as messed up as aTm is they are also superior to Baylor and smart enough to get out of the Big Texas conference when they can.

They have a built in inferiority complex, mainly because they are." They will gladly make moral judgements against others since they have no other means of standing up for themselves but convieniently ignore the gross lack of morals shown by their own leaders.

Their football team will begin its sink to the bottom of the conference again now that RGIII is gone, the next scandal in their athletic program is only a matter of time.

Jones reaction is understandable considering that his school was facing becoming irrelivent in a small pond instead of being irrelivent in a big pond. If the Big XII goes away and Baylor can't ride coattails they are through, completely and totally. They have no qualities that qualify them for membership in a major conference other than "historical ties" and political muscle.

Back