What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Buffs gear looks like it's arrived to online store

In the same boat. Like the jerseys but not sure I should be wearing the jerseys as the rules surrounding wearing them have become complex.

Wearing a jersey at a sporting event is completely acceptable or watching at a bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well keep up the good fight then. A student resurgence would have a big impact on a resurgent football program.
We've got some good ideas for this year that we're pretty excited about, and those will have some impact, but the reality is that the students will really only come back en masse when the team starts winning. One area that needs improvement that we CAN actually change is having more/better chants and ensuring the students that actually go are more involved while they're there.

We've got some good ideas for this year that we're pretty excited about, and those will have some impact, but the reality is that the students will really only come back en masse when the team starts winning. One area that needs improvement that we CAN actually change is having more/better chants and ensuring the students that actually go are more involved while they're there.

Could bribe them like basketball used to. Although the student section at folsom is like 5 times bigger. So that may become cost prohibitive.

Did you get a Rabid Goldfish tee? Good times.
No longer offered. Damn 1* mods. I usually go with the logo on the chest. No one knows what it is, but everyone likes it.

Warning: I did meet a fellow allbuffer because of it one time. That was alarming because of our similarities in real life. So now I think all allbuffs are just like me.

No longer offered. Damn 1* mods. I usually go with the logo on the chest. No one knows what it is, but everyone likes it.

Warning: I did meet a fellow allbuffer because of it one time. That was alarming because of our similarities in real life. So now I think all allbuffs are just like me.
Nobody is like you. Nobody

That was interesting.

Every Allbuffer I've met in real life has the same name. True story.

Except for Sackman. And Hokie. But the rest are the same.

Back