What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New conference

Not gonna lie...I kind of enjoy the presence of some intelligent posters from other PAC schools around the board.

The ironic thing is that we're perfectly happy in the Pac 12. Couldn't be better. I get the feeling that the troll was of the opinion that perhaps we wish we had never left the Big 12-2-1-1. Nothing could be further from the truth.

It's ok. pics are worth a thousand intelligent words

It is duly noted that the only picture posted by a fusker in the last 24 hours was of a naked toddler stirring his cheerios with his pecker.

The ironic thing is that we're perfectly happy in the Pac 12. Couldn't be better. I get the feeling that the troll was of the opinion that perhaps we wish we had never left the Big 12-2-1-1. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Here I am reading along enjoying all the juvenile trash-talking. I was savoring all the in your face testosterone fueled tripe. Then along you come with a reasonable and relatively mature comment. I seriously disappointed.

Here I am reading along enjoying all the juvenile trash-talking. I was savoring all the in your face testosterone fueled tripe. Then along you come with a reasonable and relatively mature comment. I seriously disappointed.

Sorry. I'm off my game. I'll try harder...

Hey nub troll - you suck, eat a bag of dicks.

Don't feed the trolls. He obviously leads an incredible life if he has the time to come over to our board and post something like this, then follow-up to reactions.

Sorry. I'm off my game. I'll try harder...

Hey nub troll - you suck, eat a bag of dicks.

Don't feed the trolls. He obviously leads an incredible life if he has the time to come over to our board and post something like this, then follow-up to reactions.

The bolded sequence made me laugh.

To answer the OP, which I'm certain was posed as a sincere question.

I love the Pac 12. I like most of the fans I encounter (electronically, of course, 'cause you know...Afghanistan and all...), and I like the feel of the conference. I'm looking forward to travelling to So. Cal (which I've considered home for years), the Bay Area (family in Santa Cruz), the Pacific Northwest (where I was raised) and the Arizonas (wife is an ASU grad).

Our W/L record is in no way related to our new conference--we'd suck wherever we were, it's just the state of our team right now. It sucks, and my heart is broken, and as a CU fan I feel numb. But I still love our team, I love our new conference and I wake up every day and thank our Creator that I'm not a nebraska fan.

**** nebraska. Go Buffs!

Dammit Walrus, you are loveable...except for the fact your wife went to ASU. I think (in my drunken stupor) CU gets a win next weekend.

Dammit Walrus, you are loveable...except for the fact your wife went to ASU. I think (in my drunken stupor) CU gets a win next weekend.

I wouldn't feel too threatened by that. She wouldn't be able to tell you ASU's school colors or mascot. She's fully a CU fan, and college was nothing more than a path to a degree to her. I think she was probably as annoyed by ASU students as you are--she didn't go to college until she was 25, so the whole "college experience" was lost on her.

I wouldn't feel too threatened by that. She wouldn't be able to tell you ASU's school colors or mascot. She's fully a CU fan, and college was nothing more than a path to a degree to her. I think she was probably as annoyed by ASU students as you are--she didn't go to college until she was 25, so the whole "college experience" was lost on her.

Oh... A COUGAR!!!!!! You DOG WALRUS!!!!

The Cougar reference was to how OLD she was in college.....

You know... FAIL by me.

to the original poster, i think it is awesome. thanks for asking.

beats the living **** out off the big xii...errr...big ix....or whatever the **** they are now...

Football whippings aside I love the fact we are in the PAC-12, out of the Big Whatever and away from this

nebfans.jpg

And thanks for asking

Back