What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New CU Sports Medicine website.

FLounder

Most Hated Poster of the Year 2016, 2018, 2022
Club Member
Here

Serving the champion inside of you!
The CU Sport Medicine and Performance Center is dedicated to providing world class medicine and sports science to athletes and active people of all levels and ages. Our multidisciplinary team of physicians, orthopedic surgeons, sports scientists, physical therapists and athletic trainers provides cutting-edge, evidence-based care to help patients and clients achieve their athletic goals.
The vision of the CU Sport Medicine and Performance Center is to be a community, regional, national and international destination for athletes and active people who seek the highest quality of medicine and science to optimize their performance and quality of life.

show-me-the-money.jpg

Cool. They have "Sports Scientists." I could use one of those. Either that or a miracle.

My brother gets to work on floor #2 of the Champions Center. Jealous AF. He moved in yesterday and there was a '90's era Buff Helmet in his office.

Glad they have a website from 1998 to go along with this badass facility

Back