What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New DB and/or WR coach?

Premium info:smile2: A pretty good candidate (imo) has been rumored for the job

^^ Was a reference to an article headline from some Kansas newspaper about Mangino's daughter, I believe.

I know it came from Adam, but I've quit trusting his solid sources on "coaching info". I'd be thrilled to have a little "Rice" in that Burrito though.

The name was mentioned in this thread.:bounce:

johnny depp huh...wow...I did not see that one coming.

Seriously though, I don't understand the comment about "rice" in the burritos. I don't know who it is, and I"m willing to be patient about it. However, thinking about the candidates, what does "rice" have to do with him? Pry I guess sounds like rice???...

Would the name that was mentioned make me want to dance like a star?? Would it be considered Jerry, Jerry good news?? Would the guy be likely to connect with MontanaBuff better than anybody??

:laugh:

Would the name that was mentioned make me want to dance like a star?? Would it be considered Jerry, Jerry good news?? Would the guy be likely to connect with MontanaBuff better than anybody??

:laugh:

Apparently the Montana WR coach is coming to CU but not his hot daughter.

I'm still confused...:confused:

not really.:thumbsup:

I have never heard of Rice in the talks...yeah, I agree, the Rice "hint" was not a clear one...at least to me, but to be fair, I'm definitely not the sharpest around.

I think Rice hints were in reference to Montana to Rice, so from the Rice comment, we were supposed to pick up on the Montana connection. The WR coach at Montana is Pflugrad - the one with the hot daughter. I didn't come up with the hints though, so someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

Post #50 guys. Buffaholic is trying to helping you guys as much as possible here.:smile:

Back