What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New game for the night (you can play multiple times)

BuffaloT

If you read this thread, take a shot or a shooter and come back and post what you shot:

I'll start

Cuervo 1800

GO BUFFS

just ****ing vodka on the rocks. forgot to get the jack this week.

**** it!!!! cu ****ing won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :gobuffs:

Land Thieves. :lol:

:woot:

see, i cant talk **** about it to my wife. she is from the eastern band of the cherokee (sp?) indians. they stayed and fought. she also has german and itilian blood. i dont dare cross her.

her neice is half blood cherokee (sp?). enough to work for the tribe. she is an absolutly beautiful young girl. the most beautiful hair you have ever seen. :wow:

did i have a point to this? :confused:

****ing love drunk posting after beating the #3 team in the nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who gives a ****!!!!!!!! :woot:

see, i cant talk **** about it to my wife. she is from the eastern band of the cherokee (sp?) indians. they stayed and fought. she also has german and itilian blood. i dont dare cross her.

her neice is half blood cherokee (sp?). enough to work for the tribe. she is an absolutly beautiful young girl. the most beautiful hair you have ever seen. :wow:

did i have a point to this? :confused:

****ing love drunk posting after beating the #3 team in the nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who gives a ****!!!!!!!! :woot:
did you do a shot?

done a bottle of champagne, 7 or so beeres, jaiger, 1800, and knob - GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOB UUUUUUFFFFSSSSSSS

coke cola.....

my wife has a 104 fever and I'm having to stay sober in the event her temp
spikes and I have to take her to the emergency room-(I doubt this will happen but I must be smart)

Back