What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New MaxPreps/CBSSports.com Top 100 for 2012

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
Story here.

Players with CU offers (click on name for AllBuffs profile):

24.) Gabe York, PG/SG (Orange, CA) - Verbal to Arizona
36.) Katin Reinhardt, SG (Santa Ana, CA) - Verbal to UNLV
37.) Danuel House, SF/SG (Missouri City, TX)
55.) Alex Caruso, SG (College Station, TX)
83.) Rosco Allen, SF (Las Vegas, NV)
84.) Dominic Artis, PG (Richmond, CA) - Verbal to UCLA
86.) Josh Scott, PF/C (Monument, CO) - Verbal to Colorado
87.) Zena Edosomwan, C/PF (North Hollywood, CA)
91.) Grant Verhoeven, PF (Visalia, CA)
92.) Jordan Loveridge, SF/PF (West Jordan, UT)
94.) Glenn Robinson III, SG/SF (St. John, IN) - Verbal to Michigan
95.) Javontae Hawkins, SF (Flint, MI)
96.) Tyrone Wallace, PG/SG (Bakersfield, CA)

Pac-12 Commits:

24.) Gabe York, PG/SG (Orange, CA) - Verbal to Arizona
30.) Grant Jerrett, PF (La Verne, CA) - Verbal to Arizona
56.) Jordan Adams, SG/SF (Mouth of Wilson, VA) - Verbal to UCLA
84.) Dominic Artis, PG (Richmond, CA) - Verbal to UCLA
86.) Josh Scott, PF/C (Monument, CO) - Verbal to Colorado

Last edited:
I stand corrected on Verhoeven, as we apparently haven't offered him. I mis-read the index page, but will keep him on the list because we do have a profile on him. I also went through and updated all of the players pages listed here, so the rankings & offers should all be up-to-date.

man would love to get both Scott and Caruso, throw in some Gordon and we have a great team. We should have 4 scholarships available right?

I stand corrected on Verhoeven, as we apparently haven't offered him. I mis-read the index page, but will keep him on the list because we do have a profile on him. I also went through and updated all of the players pages listed here, so the rankings & offers should all be up-to-date.

You're absolutely killing it, Goose.

I wish I could rep you twice. AllBuffs hoops coverage is really taking things to the next level.

You're absolutely killing it, Goose.

I wish I could rep you twice. AllBuffs hoops coverage is really taking things to the next level.

This.

More hoops these days than ever before on any Buff site. Love to see it!

Back