What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New PAC-12 Video

Holy ****! That was awesome. You can tell that hollywood is in our conference. cant wait for the season to start!!!!

****ing awesome. i can't believe we're in the p12. it is a football dream come true for me.

I understand why they didn't include it since we weren't in the league when it happened, but I wish they had shown the Miracle in Michigan play when they were showing the other iconic historical footage like the Stanford band game.

all_kinds_of_allsome_shirt-p2356661022137259104ebw_400.jpg

I understand why they didn't include it since we weren't in the league when it happened, but I wish they had shown the Miracle in Michigan play when they were showing the other iconic historical footage like The Play

Fixed it for you.

Love how the CU jerseys are the classic ones. Let's get it on!

I could laugh at that if it were funny, but it's just lame. Catchy title but no follow-through. Probably posted by a mildcat fan. Thanks, though. :rolling_eyes:

Or posted by a national website with the same impression of ASU as Alec Baldwin and the rest of the country.

I thought you were kidding about the wheat fields - nope, plenty of wheat farming and cattle driving shots.

Also, CU still makes an appearance in the video, but Nebraksa is completely gone.

That's cause the only highlights Mizzou has had have come against Colorado. :lol: :sad1:

I thought you were kidding about the wheat fields - nope, plenty of wheat farming and cattle driving shots.

Does the B12 truly think shots of cattle driving and wheat fields excite anyone outside of Texas, Oklahoma (2 states the conference already owns anyway) and a bunch of other states? Do they truly think that´s how you market yourself?

Does the B12 truly think shots of cattle driving and wheat fields excite anyone outside of Texas, Oklahoma (2 states the conference already owns anyway) and a bunch of other states? Do they truly think that´s how you market yourself?

Yes. And that is why A&M will never actually leave, and why we took off ASAP.

Cool vid, I cant wait man. We gotta **** some folks up this year. Dan Hawkins? Never heard of him.

Back