What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Season Ticket Holder

Greetings everyone!

Just ordered my season tickets for the 2011 season and hope this is the beginning of my life as a long-time CU season ticket holder!

Graduated from Univ of Iowa and will always be a Hawkeye! However, I married a CU grad, we live and are raising our family in CU. I want my son to be as passionate about CU as I was/am about the Hawkeyes growing up.

We made it up for the Spring Game and I'm really excited about the future of CU football and our affiliation with the Pac-12. I am hoping the reunion of some CU legends breathes some life back into this program!

Go Buffs!!

Greetings everyone!

Just ordered my season tickets for the 2011 season and hope this is the beginning of my life as a long-time CU season ticket holder!

Graduated from Univ of Iowa and will always be a Hawkeye! However, I married a CU grad, we live and are raising our family in CU. I want my son to be as passionate about CU as I was/am about the Hawkeyes growing up.

We made it up for the Spring Game and I'm really excited about the future of CU football and our affiliation with the Pac-12. I am hoping the reunion of some CU legends breathes some life back into this program!

Go Buffs!!

Welcome

Way to go man. I luv a new ticket holder that gets the bigger picture. I hope your son grows up loving something like the Buffs as much as you did with the Hawkeyes. By the way, I lived in Davenport for 3 years and followed the Hawkeyes almost as much as I followed the Buffs while in the state. Go kick NU from here on out and I am happy to see you jumping into Folsom this fall! Welcome!

Welcome!

One hell of a first post.

And I think it's safe to say that Buff Nation will all be Hawkeye fans at least 1 weekend a year for your rivalry game with the Nubs.

:gobuffs:

Nice. My dad and his entire family are Hawkeyes. So they are my 2nd team... just 99% Buffs and 1% Iowa for me

Congrats on marrying up. Glad to see your wife's degree paying off.
Welcome to Allbuffs. Nice user name.

Post early. Post offen.

Now fetch me a burrito and a bourbon.

Nice!

You can't find the CU/state of Iowa convergence. This board is full of posters with connections to the state.

Welcome! Glad to have you here. You will not be disappointed in your investment into the CU family. As a Colorado native, I couldn't be happier about welcoming someone to our fine state that loves where he is from, while embracing where he is now. You dumbass Colorado Nub fans reading this thread could learn a thing or two.

Welcome!

One hell of a first post.

And I think it's safe to say that Buff Nation will all be Hawkeye fans at least 1 weekend a year for your rivalry game with the Nubs.

:gobuffs:

Rivals, what rivals? They're not rivals.

Sorry, couldn't help quoting my Nebraskan friends at work... their only rival is apparently Oklahoma, a fact unaffected by a difference in divisions, so why would different conferences change it? :lol:

welcome to allbuffs and thanks for supporting the university of colorado!

we will expect to see you for some pre-game partying at sackygate.

and, at the risk of shameless allbuffs promotion, you should consider becoming a club member...

Welcome aboard! Now pony up $15 for club membership so you can get the scoop on recruits from Creatini and BCS.

Welcome! Fun post.

You realize the recruiting landscape has changed. Iowa and the nubs are now competing much more than in the past. Let's just hope the husker morons on here move to the Iowa board.

Welcome... and thank you for knocking off Penn State in 2008 when they were undefeated.... They were frauds that year.

Welcome! Fun post.

You realize the recruiting landscape has changed. Iowa and the nubs are now competing much more than in the past. Let's just hope the husker morons on here move to the Iowa board.

It's simply dreadful to wish the huskers on Iowa.

Sic 'em on Indiana and let 'em fight it out who gets exclusive use of "Big Red" in the Big10. Then let them move on to Northwestern, as the Husker inferiority complex makes them naturally attracted to the smartest school in the conference.

It's great to see yet another thread on this board gravitate to the Huskers! Anyone put on a red shirt today?

One thing for sure. I'd rather be a Buff fan than a Hawkeye fan. Not even close.

It's great to see yet another thread on this board gravitate to the Huskers! Anyone put on a red shirt today?

One thing for sure. I'd rather be a Buff fan than a Hawkeye fan. Not even close.

Take that back, cockface!

Your wife isn't a Buff alumnus, is she?

OK, so I'm going to buy season tickets this year. I'll be ready to take the plunge next week. I just went to cubuffs.com and what you do is fork over $100 per ticket. They will then call me to discuss location. The $200 is non refundable. So, my question is, before I take the plunge, are there good seats available, which I presume there are, and how does the price structure work? They want their $200 before you can find out where and how much the tickets are, which kind of sucks. It'd be nice if a seating map with price were available before you commit.

OK, so I'm going to buy season tickets this year. I'll be ready to take the plunge next week. I just went to cubuffs.com and what you do is fork over $100 per ticket. They will then call me to discuss location. The $200 is non refundable. So, my question is, before I take the plunge, are there good seats available, which I presume there are, and how does the price structure work? They want their $200 before you can find out where and how much the tickets are, which kind of sucks. It'd be nice if a seating map with price were available before you commit.

http://www.cubuffs.com/fls/600/FolsomField/Map.htm?DB_OEM_ID=600

I recommend section 2 if you want cheap tickets. That is where me and Mdelpizzo sit. It sucks because you are around the other team's fans but you won't get closer to the action for as cheap.

I recommend section 2 if you want cheap tickets. That is where me and Mdelpizzo sit. It sucks because you are around the other team's fans but you won't get closer to the action for as cheap.

No wonder our rep as bad fans is deteriorating. Piss bomb incidents have been nonexistent as of late.

Back