What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Season Ticket Holder

No wonder our rep as bad fans is deteriorating. Piss bomb incidents have been nonexistent as of late.

Hey I tried to keep up the bad rep. I got in a pushing match with a Kansas fan last time they were here. And I called an Iowa girl fat. Both of these have long stories but if I told you its less funny. I'm not a complete ass. :lol:

Hey I tried to keep up the bad rep. I got in a pushing match with a Kansas fan last time they were here. And I called an Iowa girl fat. Both of these have long stories but if I told you its less funny. I'm not a complete ass. :lol:

Nice work.

But how are you at stuffing marshmallows into nails?

Most of the folks I know are in 216. My neighbor and two guys from work.

I can confirm such stories too :thumbsup:

I got my call from the CUAD today. I'm no longer on the waiting list...

New season ticket holder FTW! :gobuffs:

Just bought my student tickets for next year, does that count?

If not, my dad and his dad just renewed their season tickets for the 30th year I believe.

Just bought my student tickets for next year, does that count?

If not, my dad and his dad just renewed their season tickets for the 30th year I believe.

:thumbsup:

I expect to see you at the basketball games, too.

OK, I've gone and done it. I paid my $200 to get on the waiting list for 2 season tickets. I think its BS that you have to pay a non-refundable down payment without having any clue as to the prices and locations of available tickets, but, what the hell? It goes to a good cause. I'm telling my wife that this is my birthday present and to not get me anything else. I do know that the guys in 216 pay $800+ for two, so that at least gives me a ballpark.

The next step is to wait for them to call me to go over pricing and location.

OK, I've gone and done it. I paid my $200 to get on the waiting list for 2 season tickets. I think its BS that you have to pay a non-refundable down payment without having any clue as to the prices and locations of available tickets, but, what the hell? It goes to a good cause. I'm telling my wife that this is my birthday present and to not get me anything else. I do know that the guys in 216 pay $800+ for two, so that at least gives me a ballpark.

The next step is to wait for them to call me to go over pricing and location.

:lol: The CUbuffs.com link that I sent you could have told you that. Did you miss it?

Here it is again: http://www.cubuffs.com/fls/600/FolsomField/Map.htm?DB_OEM_ID=600

maybe when he copied and pasted your link into his browser it didn't work right...

I can see the Elmer's Glue running down the screen right now with his piece of paper with the link written on it haphhazardly glued to the screen at the DBT computer.

Got my call today. 5 seats taken in section 120 that you can't have.
Was psyched because I was coordinating 4 new season tix with a friend who has had his one for a long time but was upgrading. They called him first, he told them he wanted to have the seats together with us, and they called me straight away to get us taken care of. Very nice!

Got my call today. 5 seats taken in section 120 that you can't have.
Was psyched because I was coordinating 4 new season tix with a friend who has had his one for a long time but was upgrading. They called him first, he told them he wanted to have the seats together with us, and they called me straight away to get us taken care of. Very nice!

Sweet! Congrats and glad you got 'em.

The ticket office was very good to me, too. They bent over backwards to coordinate getting available close to existing season ticket holders. I could not be more happy about how the CUAD treated my request. :thumbsup:

Sweet! Congrats and glad you got 'em.

The ticket office was very good to me, too. They bent over backwards to coordinate getting available close to existing season ticket holders. I could not be more happy about how the CUAD treated my request. :thumbsup:

This.

For the 8 allbuffs tickets, they gave us the choice of 8 in one row, or four in one row in front of four in another row. I took the 4x4 to group everybody together better. I was impressed at their willingness and ability to do that.

Just got married in July and working on the wife for this year. Dragging her to the Pac-12 tour tomorrow night in Phoenix and hopeful that it will result in consent to go ahead and re-up. Problem is that we have a ****-ton of friends getting married this fall, so some of you ****ers may find yourselves the lucky recipients of a couple of tix.

Back