What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New to the board here!

I thought I'd jump in now that Football is around the corner! I've been lurking here for years, just finally said what the ****! I was a student at CU 88-92 Boulder and Denver! My most favorite moment was Hagans first play against
exas scampering 93 yrds to the 1 yrd line his freshman yr.:thumbsup:

Welcome!

Welcome to the psych ward ....

With that screen name you so have to put Bamm Bamm from the Flintstones up as your avatar

flint-bammbamm.jpg

I thought I'd jump in now that Football is around the corner! I've been lurking here for years, just finally said what the ****!

I see you've been paying attention while you've been lurking... :cool:

Welcome Bam Bam! You'll need to get acquainted with the poster known as DBT - I think he knew your father Barney in grade school... :smile2:

Welcome...I was there the same years as you - we were pretty damn lucky to have those 4 years of CU football while in school.

ooh, nice pick of a play, I like his downfield pitch to flanagan against the inbreds

Yes it was the best of years..or decades! Still have fond memories and still remember the 91 thanksgiving game. A large group of us for years spent that week in Neb for Pheasant hunting. We all were debatting on whether w/ should go to the game. The weather was perfect for bagging our limit, Cold, wet, & windy! That game most of us attended & thank God we did. Those memories will always out last any hunting trip! On our drive in,around and out of Neb. on numerious occasions truckers would try to carrean us off the roads! Not kidding! That Suburban at the time had a CU tire cover on the back...go figure!

I thought I'd jump in now that Football is around the corner! I've been lurking here for years, just finally said what the ****! I was a student at CU 88-92 Boulder and Denver! My most favorite moment was Hagans first play against
exas scampering 93 yrds to the 1 yrd line his freshman yr.:thumbsup:

welcome noob

it was his soph year

Back