What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Uniforms Discussion

Maybe the uniforms on Adam's twitter were going to be special bowl uniforms. Italics = sarcasm right?

Here are the Buffs in black jerseys, silver pants and silver helmets with Buffalo horns. It's from around 1961. Also Joe Romig in the same uniform.
Picture2.JPG

fb61roundup.JPG

Here are the Buffs in black jerseys, silver pants and silver helmets with Buffalo horns. It's from around 1961. Also Joe Romig in the same uniform.
Picture2.JPG

fb61roundup.JPG

Very Raider-ish, but cool nonetheless. I like the gold stripe accent with the silver and black.

Uni madness is going too far. Let's just go with lime green and lemon yellow jerseys.

Thank you. People we are the Golden Buffaloes. We are NOT going to replace gold with silver. We are not the raiders.
Black and gold is jizztastic. The ultimate combination. If we want modern we could incorporate a reflective silver,. but we are not going to make it a big part.

Thank you. People we are the Golden Buffaloes. We are NOT going to replace gold with silver. We are not the raiders.
Black and gold is jizztastic. The ultimate combination. If we want modern we could incorporate a reflective silver,. but we are not going to make it a big part.

I'm assuming that you know that silver and gold are our school colors?

Picture2.JPG

fb61roundup.JPG

I'm not a fan of these at all...then again I'm also not 70 years old.

I would pay every dollar I receive from my new friend the Nigerian prince to have an official Stort football jersey.

I'm assuming that you know that silver and gold are our school colors?

This is a good one. Should we tell him that the school colors are silver and gold? I'm pretty sure Sonny Grandelius was the first coach that had the Buffs in black jerseys and black evolved into the school's official/unofficial "sport" color since that time.

This made me immediately think of Kent "Flounder" Dorfman facing Dean Wormer in Animal House.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM

Yes, but how many people outside of the program know that. Brand recognition man.

I figured you must know, but I had to have some fun with Flounder anyway. I think if they mess with the uniforms and have a couple of different looks, silver should be the color used as in the throwback uniform used a couple of years ago.

For all you traditionalists, Alabama of all programs is wearing "Pro-Combat" uniforms for the title game. Mostly minor tweaks (Alabama on back, matte helmets).

HO12_AT_BCS_Alabama_detail_backdetail_large_display_image.jpg

Looks just fine to me. Pretty traditional, in fact.
Those are new school. The traditional one said, "Bammy" on the back! Oh, and they were all single digit because most of the fan base couldn't count higher than that...

Those are new school. The traditional one said, "Bammy" on the back! Oh, and they were all single digit because most of the fan base couldn't count higher than that...

You've been on fire lately, Spiff. Was your account hijacked?

Back