What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New WBB Commit De'Ayra Davis

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I think the tweet would mean she would join the team for 2019-20, but I'm not sure.

Iowa Western PG De'Ayra Davis.
02_De-Ayra_Davis_MUG_Resized.jpg

http://www.goreivers.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/bios/davis_de-ayra_i9la?view=profile

This is odd to me. Isn't the polish player a pg as well. That is 3 new point guards plus Sierena. Hopefully one of them can play

I would suspect that the staff was looking for some experience at the PG position since you never really know what you are getting with incoming freshmen, especially after they got burned by the lack of a good back-up last season when Kennedy got injured.

I would suspect that the staff was looking for some experience at the PG position since you never really know what you are getting with incoming freshmen, especially after they got burned by the lack of a good back-up last season when Kennedy got injured.

I guess. I just don't think jc experience and what she has to go through in the pac 12 is close and so I just don't see a lot of experience but I could be wrong.

She ended up going elsewhere. Would have had to catch up in summer to qualify academically here but got in at Eastern Kentucky without any extra classes.

Back