What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

News 4 getting ready to reveal emails on Bohn's firing

His departure was scripted but he wouldn't follow the script. They wanted him to say his leaving was mutual but he didn't go along. I think this is all common knowledge. Not sure why News 4 is running witH it other than to stick it to CU once again.

At the same time, if it finally brings to light (outside of our AB interwebs world) that CU is being run by a bunch of bumbling idiots and begins calls for their jobs - then good on them for getting those emails.

If a "stick it to CU" can bring about positive change in the higher levels up there, then I'm all for it.

At the same time, if it finally brings to light (outside of our AB interwebs world) that CU is being run by a bunch of bumbling idiots and begins calls for their jobs - then good on them for getting those emails.

If a "stick it to CU" can bring about positive change in the higher levels up there, then I'm all for it.
The piece painted DiStefano as the culprit.

I'm glad we have Rick George as AD. i think it's an upgrade. That doesn't take away from the fact that DiStefano is a little backstabbing douchebag. Bohn did everything he was asked to do and he got fired for his efforts.

It takes a pretty low person to smile in someone's face and then stab them in the back. That sort of thing has a way of catching up to you eventually.

It takes a pretty low person to smile in someone's face and then stab them in the back. That sort of thing has a way of catching up to you eventually.
The world has alot of folks like that unfortunately. I've dealt with a few lol. Lets just hope it works out for the better.

His departure was scripted but he wouldn't follow the script. They wanted him to say his leaving was mutual but he didn't go along. I think this is all common knowledge. Not sure why News 4 is running witH it other than to stick it to CU once again.

Distephano = Kelly?

DBT is Mrs Bohn?

I am so confused.

Not sure what the story is here, but didn't Bohn kind of pull the twofaced firing stuff on Embree?

Things really do have a way of coming back around!

Back