What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NFL Asks Kasa Strange question (edited title)

What if you, Kasa or another player actually was gay? You would want to answer honestly but you know that it might cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars if you did.
Same rules apply, answer honestly and I could give a damn if u bang horses. I hire and fire people all the time. What they do with their stick is on them. Production is what counts in the league. Be comfortable in your skin, might help.

If I was gay, I'd answer what was asked. We have folks there, we would've heard something by now. U can't take a crap these days without people knowing. Sorry, it's just a pussy move to me.

If I was gay, I'd answer what was asked. We have folks there, we would've heard something by now. U can't take a crap these days without people knowing. Sorry, it's just a pussy move to me.

From knowing you on Allbuffs i do believe that you are an open book but money corrupts. It would be hard to tell the truth if you might lose hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Same rules apply, answer honestly and I could give a damn if u bang horses. I hire and fire people all the time. What they do with their stick is on them. Production is what counts in the league. Be comfortable in your skin, might help.

I thought that horse meat tasted funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

If I was asked that, I'd ask the interviewer if he was hitting on me.

From knowing you on Allbuffs i do believe that you are an open book but money corrupts. It would be hard to tell the truth if you might lose hundreds of thousands of dollars.
I hear ya but he hasn't even been drafted yet. Might not be a good idea to go to the media when they might draft u. It was **** that shouldn't be asked but I don't think it has to go national. Do you?

I would guess that Nick was asked the strangest thing about the process and didn't think about the PR storm this could be for the NFL. Welcome to the big tent, I guess.

I would guess that Nick was asked the strangest thing about the process and didn't think about the PR storm this could be for the NFL. Welcome to the big tent, I guess.
I hope ur right, he's been crossed off by alot of teams in guessing.

I hope ur right, he's been crossed off by alot of teams in guessing.

If he has been crossed off, then he has some company, because apparently a couple of other players have gone on record about being asked similar questions at the combine.

So what? U think they are asking for no reason? A locker room isn't the real world, some guys don't like that kind of stuff whether its right, wrong, or indifferent. Be a man and tell them u don't think it's appropriate, why go to the media?

It was brought up the late last week on the Dan Patrick show where one of their NFL insider guys said that all the NFL scouts want to know weather T'eo is gay or not. I think Nick was just the unlucky person to confirm the story first.

So what? U think they are asking for no reason? A locker room isn't the real world, some guys don't like that kind of stuff whether its right, wrong, or indifferent. Be a man and tell them u don't think it's appropriate, why go to the media?

I just listened to the interview http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=96&c=743&f=1130461. They just came off the topic that teams were prodding Nick about how, basically how CU sucks at football, and it sound like he interpreted the question to see if they could throw him off guard, maybe to see if they could get him to blow up or snap, not as a way to ask about his sexuality. Then, CJ changed the topic. Then the Te'o stuff came up and this quote was just way too easy to pick up.

Heard them talking about it on SLC radio and they were saying that everyone was being asked this question, likely because they all want to ask Te'o this question. Don't think this hurts Kasa at all.

That's funny because while you might the vast majority wouldn't. There has still been no gay active player in major male team US-based sports. I'm sure it's going to happen one of these days, wouldn't be surprised it's in the relative near future. But the guy who it is, is gonna need a lot of thick skin. I think the play on the field will stop the majority of the homophobes from cheering against him (assuming the player is good). At the end of the day, it's how can you help your team.

Yeah and I get that, but at the end of the day, talent is talent. The biggest choir boy isn't gonna have his place in an NFL locker room if they can't perform on the field.

That's funny because while you might the vast majority wouldn't. There has still been no gay active player in major male team US-based sports. I'm sure it's going to happen one of these days, wouldn't be surprised it's in the relative near future. But the guy who it is, is gonna need a lot of thick skin. I think the play on the field will stop the majority of the homophobes from cheering against him (assuming the player is good). At the end of the day, it's how can you help your team.
By no gay active player, are you saying openly gay player? I was only talking about the interview process really. Maybe they are asking so they could prepare for it if they drafted said player? They would probably keep it quiet even. In the end, you're right, it is production. Some guys would be fine with it now, I think some never would.

Back