What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NFL network to broadcast NU spring game.

Waylon Van Smack

#PutinsWaterboy #ImADumbass #MushroomDick
BANNED
between 60-77K expected to attend. Bill Callihan to be in broadcast booth for at least half the game..... unbelievable.

Well, the fields can't be planted yet, the tractor is fixed and ready to go, and the sheep needs a rest after a looooong winter--what else do you expect everyone to do in kneebraksa?:wink2:

between 60-77K expected to attend. Bill Callihan to be in broadcast booth for at least half the game..... unbelievable.

did you know that the duck billed platypus is one of the five species of monotremes, the only mammals that lay eggs instead of giving birth to live young. It is the sole living representative of its family (Ornithorhynchidae) and genus (Ornithorhynchus), though a number of related species have been found in the fossil record?

Plat.jpg

did you know that the duck billed platypus is one of the five species of monotremes, the only mammals that lay eggs instead of giving birth to live young. It is the sole living representative of its family (Ornithorhynchidae) and genus (Ornithorhynchus), though a number of related species have been found in the fossil record?

Plat.jpg

"An infant monotreme is known as a puggle." That's fun to say ... Puggle.

I had the gnarliest booger haning out of my nose today.

i hate that.

Booger:
Boogers are mucus (myoo-kuss). Mucus is the thin, slippery material that is found inside your nose. Many people call mucus snot. Your nose makes nearly a cupful of snot every day. Snot is produced by the mucous membranes in the nose, which it moistens and protects.

When you inhale air through your nose, it contains lots of tiny particles, like dust, dirt, germs, and pollen. If these particles made it all the way to the lungs, the lungs could get damaged and it would be difficult to breathe. Snot works by trapping the particles and keeping them in the nose.

After these particles get stuck inside the nose, the mucus surrounds them along with some of the tiny hairs inside the nose called cilia. The mucus dries around the particles. When the particles and dried-out mucus clump together, you're left with a booger!

Boogers can be squishy and slimy or tough and crumbly. In fact, boogers are a sign that your nose is working properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBT
i hate that.

Booger:
Boogers are mucus (myoo-kuss). Mucus is the thin, slippery material that is found inside your nose. Many people call mucus snot. Your nose makes nearly a cupful of snot every day. Snot is produced by the mucous membranes in the nose, which it moistens and protects.

When you inhale air through your nose, it contains lots of tiny particles, like dust, dirt, germs, and pollen. If these particles made it all the way to the lungs, the lungs could get damaged and it would be difficult to breathe. Snot works by trapping the particles and keeping them in the nose.

After these particles get stuck inside the nose, the mucus surrounds them along with some of the tiny hairs inside the nose called cilia. The mucus dries around the particles. When the particles and dried-out mucus clump together, you're left with a booger!

Boogers can be squishy and slimy or tough and crumbly. In fact, boogers are a sign that your nose is working properly.

syn: Waylon, Corn*usker

You left off the last part.... :smile2:

i hate that.

Booger:

I am left shaking my head wondering why I just read through all of that.

i hate that.

Booger:

if you rearrange the spelling of boogers you can get goobers, which in some circles is a slang term for peanuts....did you ever put goobers up your nose when you were a kid?

if you rearrange the spelling of boogers you can get goobers, which in some circles is a slang term for peanuts....did you ever put goobers up your nose when you were a kid?

yes but the goobers caused massive green boogers so I quit goobering my nose because of the boogering it then required.....:thumbsup:

This week's episode of "Watching the ****in corn grow" will air in its entirety after we bring you the 2007 NU Spring game.

Ya, that's gotta suck for husker fans. Put a bunch of people in the stands for the game and then get a fat check from the NFL network and one more appearance on the tube for nest years recruits. They must really suck bad.

Ya, that's gotta suck for husker fans. Put a bunch of people in the stands for the game and then get a fat check from the NFL network and one more appearance on the tube for nest years recruits. They must really suck bad.

Nice thread jack there.

If the existence of boogers is an indication that the nasal area is in working order, that's one less thing I have to worry about. Thank God!

What channel is your guys spring game going to be on this year???

The point was to just make sure you know that you are still Oklahoma's bitch. Don't want you to miss an important note like that. :smile2:

Everyone knows that our spring game has to be broadcast on the radio because those who can't make it to the game because they are enjoying all of the great outdoor activities of our state won't have access to a tv...geez

Will you guys stay on freakin topic!!!

Puggles...cute dogs

Apparently a smaller version is called a "pocket puggle." Who among us hasn't heard: "Is that a puggle in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?":lol:

Back