What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nick Kasa - one of the few bright spots from last night

One of the few guys who actually looks like he cares too. I loved the play where he was being held up and just dove for an extra yard or two

Can't wait to see him on Sundays! He's got great timing, the NFL loves raw athletic ability which he has a ton of. Plus many teams are coveting big athletic TE's with the success that New England has had. If he keeps putting together good games I could see him going as high as the early 2nd round. Especially if he runs around a 4.6 40 (that's what he ran in HS). No reason why I couldn't be owning him in a year or two in fantasy football. I could see him developing into a Kyle Rudolph/Greg Olsen type.

This transition should have been made 2 years ago...

No idea why we aren't forcing it to him more. Stop trying McCullough and start throwing to the TEs

No idea why we aren't forcing it to him more. Stop trying McCullough and start throwing to the TEs

Effectively throwing to the TEs will open up the WRs allowing for more of the big plays we aren't getting now from the position.

Punt return coverage was as good as its been in recent memory.

Major got abused in the passing game. I saw him get burned 3 times with no clue where the ball was and when it was coming.

Vigo seems to be the only LB we have who has the speed defend against the passing game and he is undersized and has some questionable instincts. We have some very good looking young D-Linemen and also DBs but our LBs are nowhere close to what we need.

Back