What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NJ Falo dismissed from team

We didn't need this but at least it shows that we have some standards we hold to.

Don't know what is going on with N.J. but I hope for his sake he can get himself back together. Hate seeing guys waste opportunity.

Falo was down to one strike. Sucks. He was playing well at the end of last season.

Losing him and Pookie really cut the OLB numbers.

On a positive note, I believe Sparaco was going to be the primary backup to Derek anyway. Need others to step up.

Ugh. Hope he gets his head screwed on straight...he can prob play in the SEC.

I'm getting more pessimistic about our D.

Hell man everyone screws up, some learn, some don't, period. I'd take Hugh's salary first though lol.

Do what y'all want but I'm blind now, said all I needed to and some I didn't, apologies. More fun than anything, but I shouldn't have done it in this one.

Back