What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No Assistants to be Replaced. What is going on? What happened to Bohn's comromise?

Re: No Assistants to be Replaced. What is going on? What happened to Bohn's comromi

That doesn't make much sense, Koetter is the OC of the Jaguars isn't he? NFL OC to college OC with 1 year contracts doesn't seem like a smart move on his part. Maybe he wants to help out Hawk, though. Kragthorpe makes almost too much sense. Kragthorpe to OC/QB coach, Kiseau to WR coach and Ambrose to DB for Brown. It's so logical I deem it highly unlikely.

Koetter does not like the pro game as much as college. At least that's the chatter. He wants to be a college HC again but might be willing to help Hawk out for a year as Co-OC with Kiesau (mentoring Kiesau) while he waits for a job opening.

UNLV was rumored as a potential job for Koetter, but now it looks like it will be Mark Stoops. (btw, Gary Barnett is the other candidate being mentioned for UNLV.)

Re: No Assistants to be Replaced. What is going on? What happened to Bohn's comromi

Sweet! I suppose it wouldn't hurt his image to come here for a year, help Hawk to a good season, then maybe the Boise coaching tree doesn't look so terrible anymore.

Whats the deal with Brown to DC? I know some people said that Collins wasn't even the real DC after the Toledo game, so who was? If that is actually true, why on earth was Collins not fired minutes after the Nebraska game?

Koetter does not like the pro game as much as college. At least that's the chatter. He wants to be a college HC again but might be willing to help Hawk out for a year as Co-OC with Kiesau (mentoring Kiesau) while he waits for a job opening.

UNLV was rumored as a potential job for Koetter, but now it looks like it will be Mark Stoops. (btw, Gary Barnett is the other candidate being mentioned for UNLV.)
It's nice to hear his name popping up for jobs. It's only a matter of time before he gets another chance. I hope it comes soon.

Sweet! I suppose it wouldn't hurt his image to come here for a year, help Hawk to a good season, then maybe the Boise coaching tree doesn't look so terrible anymore.

Whats the deal with Brown to DC? I know some people said that Collins wasn't even the real DC after the Toledo game, so who was? If that is actually true, why on earth was Collins not fired minutes after the Nebraska game?

My perception was that IF a change in coordinators was going to happen, it would be on the defensive side

bump

Koetter. /thread

Koetter and Hawkins have a pretty substantial history together. I think it would be a good addition to bring Koetter on board.

I remember when OSU was convinced that they were going to get Koetter. In fact he had agreed to contract terms and everything - then did a sudden about face to take the Arizona State job, which meant that OSU had to take a flier on their former offensive coordinator, then OL coach for the Dallas Cowboys, Les Miles.

Back