What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No HD for Texas Tech game???

BUFFCAKE

This is saying only WVU v Rutgers will be HD.

102707ABCCFB12pm.jpg

I'd bet it will be HD since the HD broadcast is simultaneous with the regular broadcast, at least on Comcast. ABC-HD is a different channel than regular ABC.

**** :sad2:

Looks like I will have to shell out the $$$ for the ESPN Game Plan PPV.

If you look at the map and take it as exactly where the game can be seen at no cost I am again less than 10 miles from where it will be free. Frequently, the Mississippi River is a dividing point. Again, it is.

**** :sad2:

Looks like I will have to shell out the $$$ for the ESPN Game Plan PPV.

:yeahthat:

Anyone know much GamePlan is for one week? I seem to recall it's $29.95, which of course is a ripoff but they got us by the balls there:sad1:.

Thanks for posting the coverage map Buffcake, I thought I had heard that we were a split national telecast for the noon game but wasn't sure.

:yeahthat:

Anyone know much GamePlan is for one week? I seem to recall it's $29.95, which of course is a ripoff but they got us by the balls there:sad1:.

Thanks for posting the coverage map Buffcake, I thought I had heard that we were a split national telecast for the noon game but wasn't sure.

I wish they offered a cheaper per game option. I don't give a **** about the other games.

$21.95 per week

But just think you also can see Troy v Arkansas St.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncf/gameplan/index

Yea I was just out there looking and found it, thanks. Thats not so bad I guess, plus I get to see UT wipe out the corn, that'll be fun.

I wish they offered a cheaper per game option. I don't give a **** about the other games.

Good point, most people who order it are probably just looking for 1 particular game anyway. $9.95 for one game and $21.95 for the whole package, or something like that.

I would have missed the game anyway as I have my dad´s 60th birthday to attend.

Note: Hawaii and Alaska will receive West Virginia @ Rutgers.

But will they give a **** since it will come on at 5am?

:smile2:

**** does this also mean I wont be getting the game being in Madison, WI this weekend? That was going to be the cherry on top of a great halloween weekend.

Back