What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No more "Mr. Positive"

DBT, seriously, I respect you buddy, but too many threads started by you. Its getting old, like you. Keep your positive attitude, get rid of your indulgence to start a new thread about optimism. :C

If NetBuffs is more positive, go for it. It takes way too long to navigate that site.
Yeah, you are probably right. Except the "netbuffs" comment. I'd say that all boards are pretty negative right now. And I understand why. I think I've taken on too much of an argumentative kind of burden to be a voice of, umm, the other side. But, yeah, I've been starting too many threads, for sure. That has probably been a reaction to all this crap. I don't think I was ever so over the top until this season. :huh: I'll pipe down a bit. I've probably posted more on the football boad in six months than I had in the previous six years.

Only half?

Hey, I resent the "lacking much substance" ****. I have plenty of salient reasons for feeling the way I do. At the same time, I am also tugged at from the other point of view. I don't think there is a slam dunk argument either way.

Well, I originally had left the "much" out, but decided to give you credit for some... :smile2:

Maybe AZ is right, and we're just having a bad reaction to our daily dose.

Well, I originally had left the "much" out, but decided to give you credit for some... :smile2:

Maybe AZ is right, and we're just having a bad reaction to our daily dose.
To be fair, those of us who believe we can get it turned around next year, you know, us "Hawk lovers," get mega daily doses of your side. But, I guess, thats OK with you as long as you agree with their points of view? :smile:

Only half?

Hey, I resent the "lacking much substance" ****. I have plenty of salient reasons for feeling the way I do. At the same time, I am also tugged at from the other point of view. I don't think there is a slam dunk argument either way.

Actually there is DBT, it is called 16-33 or basically 4-8 averaged every year since Hawk got here. You are what your record is, and that is as slam dunk as you can get.

To be fair, those of us who believe we can get it turned around next year, you know, us "Hawk lovers," get mega daily doses of your side. But, I guess, thats OK with you as long as you agree with their points of view? :smile:

I'm actually a wait and see kind of guy. I've waited, and I've seen. What have you seen that gives you hope for a better result with a harder schedule? We get a little older, add a couple of guys, but also graduate a few. The coaching remains the same. I'm really not a hater, except of poor results and the way we got there.

I find myself being too negative but it is what it is. I used to shout down anyone who said neary a bad word pertaining to cu and it's performance. That has been lost like that sock in the dryer.

I'm actually a wait and see kind of guy. I've waited, and I've seen. What have you seen that gives you hope for a better result with a harder schedule? We get a little older, add a couple of guys, but also graduate a few. The coaching remains the same. I'm really not a hater, except of poor results and the way we got there.
Delete. I'm just going to stay out of it anymore. It isn't worth it.

Last edited:
I need a nickel for every time I've seen this.
:finger2: What I meant was that I've given my "reasons" about a million times and am not going to do it anymore. I'll leave it up to the rest of you to look at the program and figure out what our up side is.

:finger2: What I meant was that I've given my "reasons" about a million times and am not going to do it anymore. I'll leave it up to the rest of you to look at the program and figure out what our up side is.
Is that a promise? Let's takes bets that you will not do it anymore. You are addicted to posting the same stuff over and over...perhaps you and Tiger can go to addiction therapy together :lol::thumbsup:

Delete. I'm just going to stay out of it anymore. It isn't worth it.

Hey, I think you're a good guy, FWIW...

...I'm just glad you put "reasons" in quotes, so I didn't have to...first...except to copy yours...damn...:smile:

Is that a promise? Let's takes bets that you will not do it anymore. You are addicted to posting the same stuff over and over...perhaps you and Tiger can go to addiction therapy together :lol::thumbsup:
How about until Spring practice? :lol: Until then, I'll just sit back and watch you guys rip away.

Last edited:
How about until Spring practice? :lol: Until then, I'll just sit back and watch you guys rip away.

Does this mean I have to step in and start being positive until you get your mojo back?

I will work on it. Really.

think-positive.jpg

382466257_b405bc8a5e.jpg

Back