What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No names on the back of jerseys

meh, this is the least of things to worry about with this program. who didnt know it was RS in 1994 when they saw 19. or DH in '89 when they saw 3. or JD with 44? some new kid comes in and makes a play, take two seconds and look at the roster to see who it is. not all that hard.

During games I'm usually incapable of reading anyway, whether it be a name on the back of a jersey or on a printed roster. However, I still don't like it. But if we are going to take the players' names off of their jerseys how about we also take Dan's name off some paychecks until he starts winning.

during games i'm usually incapable of reading anyway, whether it be a name on the back of a jersey or on a printed roster. However, i still don't like it. But if we are going to take the players' names off of their jerseys how about we also take dan's name off some paychecks until he starts winning.
rep!

During games I'm usually incapable of reading anyway, whether it be a name on the back of a jersey or on a printed roster. However, I still don't like it. But if we are going to take the players' names off of their jerseys how about we also take Dan's name off some paychecks until he starts winning.

well done! :lol:

Boy, I bet Larry Zimmer is doing back flips over this one. As if his radio calls weren't confusing enough!

Didn't Barnett try this just before he got ****canned?

Actually Barnett threatened to take the Buffs off the helmets and names off the jerseys during the 2000 season at A&M when we started 0-4. We went down to A&M and won and went to the Fiesta Bowl the next year. I am just sayin...

This is stupid and the "kids" shouldn't be allowed to vote on this. I just hope they don't replace the name with something else like "Buffaloes" or a logo.

Actually Barnett threatened to take the Buffs off the helmets and names off the jerseys during the 2000 season at A&M when we started 0-4. We went down to A&M and won and went to the Fiesta Bowl the next year. I am just sayin...

Just sayin we should bring back Barnett? At this point, I would settle for Barnett.....or just about anybody who wants to win....God knows what Danny wants.

meh, this is the least of things to worry about with this program. who didnt know it was RS in 1994 when they saw 19. or DH in '89 when they saw 3. or JD with 44? some new kid comes in and makes a play, take two seconds and look at the roster to see who it is. not all that hard.

Quick which number is Ebner. This team needs the names on the back of the jersey more than any other.

Well, the players voted so okay but they are starting to sound and act like hawk, too bad. What's next, friendship bracelets?

Well, the players voted so okay but they are starting to sound and act like hawk, too bad. What's next, friendship bracelets?

Actually, sleepovers in the zoo, and play dates at Chucky Cheese.

From the video fo the coaches tour it looks like the back will just say "COLORADO", I can hear the announcer now, "Look at that block from Colorado!!"

From the video fo the coaches tour it looks like the back will just say "COLORADO", I can hear the announcer now, "Look at that block from Colorado!!"

taking the names off is enough. we get it. why double up on the cheesy motivational angle by making it unbearably obvious what is intended. Texas Tech did that with their hoops unis and they looked stupid.

and this is not EVEN to mention goofing around with the classic 90's design.

I think we should sell the back of our jerseys to sponsors.. fig newtons perhaps?

Ricky Bobby: This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

taking the names off is enough. we get it. why double up on the cheesy motivational angle by making it unbearably obvious what is intended. Texas Tech did that with their hoops unis and they looked stupid.

and this is not EVEN to mention goofing around with the classic 90's design.

I hadn't even thought about that yet. Now I absolutely hate this idea. Don't care if the players chose it. It's ****ing dumb. Your name does not mean your aren't on a team. Don't **** with the 90's uniforms. Those uniforms represent the peak of CU football.

I hadn't even thought about that yet. Now I absolutely hate this idea. Don't care if the players chose it. It's ****ing dumb. Your name does not mean your aren't on a team. Don't **** with the 90's uniforms. Those uniforms represent the peak of CU football.

I am so damn sick of those Wal-Mart checkers and their damn name badges. Trying to grandstand and show off, making the whole shopping experience about THEM. If it wasn't for their huge egos, they should just wear a badge that says "Wal-Mart" on it. They'd probably be much more efficient.....

I am so damn sick of those Wal-Mart checkers and their damn name badges. Trying to grandstand and show off, making the whole shopping experience about THEM. If it wasn't for their huge egos, they should just wear a badge that says "Wal-Mart" on it. They'd probably be much more efficient.....

Selfish bastards.

They obviously don't bring their lunchpails to work with them.
I picked up some gardening items at Wal Mart. The associate that checked me out was fast, efficient and dare I say it, had their horns out. That worker was about the whole deal. It wasn't just about the low prices...

I picked up some gardening items at Wal Mart. The associate that checked me out was fast, efficient and dare I say it, had their horns out. That worker was about the whole deal. It wasn't just about the low prices...

ya know, once a checker gets a little momentum, some swagger....good things happen. they start believing in themselves.

I don't know what the **** you guys are talking about. Walmart hasn't ever had 4 losing seasons in a row.

Back