What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Non-conference record in 2014

CU's Non-Conference Record

• Total voters
We can't lose any non conference games this year. Our ooc schedule is absolutely pathetic and to lose one of these games would really make me doubt mac's ability to lead this team out of the hole we are in.
**** happens...ask Michigan about Appalachian State.

Pretty sure Dick Rod was coaching then so it wasn't immediate but set the table for what was to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was Carr. Isn't Michigan one of your favorite teams? I figured you'd know that. ;)

i feel guilty choosing 3-0 but if we survive the RMS (weird shyte happens in that game) there really is no excuse not to dominate umass and havaii

I have us at 3-1 after we play UH. But CSU and UH aren't going to be easy. I think people are underrating UH significantly. They were 1-11 last year, but played a pretty tough schedule for a mountain west school. They lost to USC at USC by less than CU lost to USC at Folsom. They lost to Ostate by much less than we did, and they lost to Fresno State by only 7 points. I think CU will handle them, but they aren't a glorified FBS team as some say. My opinions are based on the following analysis:

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/4/10/5594956/hawaii-football-2014-preview-schedule-roster/in/5358257

The article gives way too much credit for the USC moral victory in Honolulu. That USC team was really bad on offense and downright dysfunctional, not nearly the same USC team we faced in November. The home/road splits are always bad for Hawaii.

I have us at 3-1 after we play UH. But CSU and UH aren't going to be easy. I think people are underrating UH significantly. They were 1-11 last year, but played a pretty tough schedule for a mountain west school. They lost to USC at USC by less than CU lost to USC at Folsom. They lost to Ostate by much less than we did, and they lost to Fresno State by only 7 points. I think CU will handle them, but they aren't a glorified FBS team as some say. My opinions are based on the following analysis:

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/4/10/5594956/hawaii-football-2014-preview-schedule-roster/in/5358257

The USC game was also at home. The fact is they were a team that went winless in a terrible MWC, read 0-8 in one of, if not the worst conference last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go with 3-0. With that said, I fully expect there to be one OOC game that is a dogfight, that CU very well could lose.

Yeah - some of you people don't know Duff very well. While he may be poking some of you with a stick, he's also generally a legit realist, not a pessimist.

We need to be 3-0. Only possible loss I could understand/see is csu, and even typing that makes me sick because there's no damn reason that we should lose that game.

There is no reasonable reason why we lose to any of those teams. 3-0 should be the answer.
This team is not the dysfunctional one Hawk built or the under coached one Embre built. If we play halfway descent, consistent football the way Mac wants us to we take 3 wins and a bunch of momentum with us into the Cal game.
We should be 4-1 after Cal and feeling strong enough to get a couple more so we make it to a bowl.

Back